Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:02 PM       
I'm sure you guys are gonna love the new Drama based on a guy and his daughter who have to live through Mayan doomsday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:23 PM       
Here is a little insight. I already know how BB ends. When you live 15 miles to every studio you get info. This shit ended at the opening. You guys are gonna love it like the Sopranos.

Also, be sure to watch the show about a 45 yo with a 15 yo daughter who are now lost in "the city" after people didn't prepare for the Mayan 2012.

I did guitar and "ghostly vocals" on s1ep4 15:12 when the liqueur store collapses.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:26 PM       
Also you guys all know that your vote doesn't matter and it's all up to the electoral right? The votes were counted less than a year ago. Will it be blue or red? Tune in tomorrow after Survivor Hawaii and find out!

fuck you guys, i'm going home
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
It's always sad when a grown (old) man has a fit like a baby.
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:52 PM       
Just caught up on Comic Book Men
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:36 PM       
NO SERIOUSLY GUYS! I KNOW THINGS!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:52 PM       
HE KILLS JESS ON THE SECOND TO LAST EPISODE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
VIA THE BULLET PROPULSION HE RIGGED IN HIS SONS CRUTCHES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 04:06 PM       
also the new meth doesn't go as well so they rename it Meth Classic.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:54 PM       
I know no one here listens to anything I say so I'll say this, arrested development season 4 is coming out februrary next year exclusively on netflix though. Now back to breaking bad and classic meth theory and all sorts of played out shit.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 10:34 AM       
Quote:
BREAKING BAD WOULD HAVE A DECENT ENDING IF MCCAIN WAS PRESIDENT
Did BB end with this last season? Or are they dragging it out even more?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 11:12 AM       
They broke it up into two 8 episode seasons. The closer did that too just so they could drag out ratings or something. It probably worked so I bet you'll see a lot more last season splits. :/
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:20 PM       
Oh they pulled that shit. More and more fuck tards are doing that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:29 PM       
I've only seen the closer do it. Granted, I don't watch too many tv show unless people get hurt or made fun of.
Arts & Farts
Krythor is probably a real personKrythor is probably a real person
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 01:57 PM       
I think the Sopranos did it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 02:17 PM       
I've never seen 1 episode of Sopranos or The Wire. I here they are both great from beginning to end. Except the very end of Sopranos of course.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 17th, 2012, 04:26 PM       
Yeah, they're both great. Loved 'em both. I find it easier to sit down and watch any random episode of The Sopranos, though.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 18th, 2012, 05:31 PM       
Quote:
Any hopes for crystal clear meth?
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 09:02 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Yeah, they're both great. Loved 'em both. I find it easier to sit down and watch any random episode of The Sopranos, though.
True. Tried this with The Wire, had to watch the whole thing again.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:23 AM       
Breaking Bad: I still love the show but I have to admit I didn't like most of season 4. Jesse being 'conflicted' wasn't very interesting to me, he was like an anime heroine who can't decide which bishonen she truly loves (bishonens = balding geezers). And now Jesse is super smart? It makes sense logically that he'd pick up a thing or two from Walt but it doesn't sit right with me. Him being the voice of reason in season 5 bothered me as well. Honestly I've come to really dislike Jesse.

Also Dexter is terrible. A few weeks ago I went to Dexter season 7 on wikipedia and the last episode was titled "Surprise, Motherfucker". It was a prank. It tricked me into watching two episodes. They sucked.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 11:31 AM       
How are we feeling about Sunny? I get the "recycling" theme last night, har-de-har-har, but idk
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 19th, 2012, 01:04 PM       
i started watching breaking bad from season 1 and i realized that this show never really changes and its really not that great of a show (I MEAN ITs OK) its still basically a sitcom. WALT WANTS TO COOK METH, BUT JESS HAD TO KILL SOMEBODY SO NOW HE DOESNT WANNA. JESS WANTS TO COOK METH, BUT WALT IS DEALING WITH PROBLEMS AT HOME. that's basically every episode.
also as much as I hate every annoying thing about skyler i have to admit its probably the most realistic portrayal of a woman ever in television.
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 03:07 PM       
Watched the first two seasons of Boardwalk Empire in three days. They were more awesome than I remembered. Really loving season 3 so far, as well. This is shaping up to be almost as good as The Sopranos. Hope they don't mess it up.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex Leper View Post
Just caught up on Comic Book Men
Was it any good?