Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 04:58 PM       
Dress you kid as a birth control pack with a day accidentally skipped.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 26th, 2013, 08:39 PM       
Frightening to some.

To tell you the truth, I don't like costume contests. My grandmother and mom used to enter me into them and those costumes got ridiculous. I always won first place or grand prize, but I did it trying to balance a giant chickenwire cabbage patch kid head on my scrawny broken neck. I hate that parents are trying to tell kids they have a shot at winning a contest dressed in a boxed costume that is identical to fifty other kids'. Too much stress to be fun, and too much stress constantly trying to come up with something original. I think next year if I haven't thought of something amazing that my kid likes, or if my kid hasn't thought of something amazing that I can reasonably execute, I'm going to say fuck it and let her assemble whatever.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 02:43 PM       
I went to a Halloween party last night as Big Boss. Grew my hair out and a beard and bought some camo and everything.

I showed up to the party and only 4 other people were in costume. I brought a sack of candy and some beer and nobody ate/drank any of it. Everyone was just sitting around watching a shitty internet stream of the Bruins game and nobody was really talking. 45 minutes in I realized I wasn't going to have any fun so I left. The one person I knew was the host, who I didn't see until I was making my way to the door to leave. Then I walked 10 minutes back to my car in costume because there's no on street parking in that neighborhood. I didn't even have dinner cause I thought there would be food at the party. I would have stopped by some fast food place but my face paint wasn't wiping off and I already felt dumb.

Also I left my candy and beer at the party and I hate Halloween it's dumb

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM       
When you left everyone went, "Snake? SNAAAAAAKEEE!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2013, 07:49 PM       
Last time I went to a costume party, the host was only hosting it as a means to seduce someone at work. He invited those of us he could count on to attend and bring food, and we were just sort of background. Then the person he was after seemed underwhelmed and left with someone else. I was pretty much through with things after that.

The first one I went to at his house was cool though.

We had an evening of rain and tornadoes. There was a lot of trying to get my kid from house to house and a bunch of teenaged asshats shoving little kids out of the way to run up to the startled oldpeople and grab handfuls of candy as they bent over with the bowl. Times like that you need a fucking cattle prod.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 11:32 AM       
Halloween sucks when its on a Thursday. We went out the weekend before to different bars. Like 30 people dressed up total between 5 different bars..
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 02:00 PM       
That's the only day when it's nice to live near West Hollywood.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 12:08 AM       
I voted for Tadao today. Miss you dude.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 11:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Halloween sucks when its on a Thursday. We went out the weekend before to different bars. Like 30 people dressed up total between 5 different bars..
it sucks pretty hard on tuesdays and wednesdays, too. nobody knows which weekend to shift their getting costuming up to
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 6th, 2013, 05:30 PM       
So when did you come back? Missed you too.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 05:33 AM       
like couple weeks ago idk
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2013, 04:06 PM       
Halloween Day is at best disappointing for me every year since about 2009. The season is what makes Halloween so much fun, not the day itself.

Being a door guy and having to deny Dr. Seuss, Bob Ross, some girl from Alabama, and a slew of others at the door isn't as cool as it sounds.

I love being in the Halloween spirt, watching scary movies, eating candy and drinking pumpkin ales and stouts...but that's about it.

Drunk and ignorant people ruined this holiday for me.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 01:02 PM       

collected a few of these during a field trip to the sc coast last weekend. pretty.
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:03 PM       
EWWWW DAT N..I..GEE...GEEE...UHHH IS NASTY!
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:18 PM       
HE DO GOT A FAT ASS DOE
filthiest soap dish
Old Nov 11th, 2013, 10:18 PM       
P.S. DAT NI66UH NEEDA SHAVE HIS LEGS BECAUSE DAT IS FUKN BUSTED
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 13th, 2013, 10:55 AM       
that's not a fat ass!
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 17th, 2013, 08:20 AM       
Nope, pretty lean. Very nice
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 12:41 PM       
If I sign up for SS can I be guaranteed Thanos?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 02:53 PM       
also next year you might want to up it to 50 dollar gifts.
OH GOD
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:28 PM       
why the hell is my sig broken all of a sudden :/
OH GOD
Old Nov 18th, 2013, 08:35 PM       

well then
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 10:51 AM       
someone ran a game on you
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 11:47 AM       
The shame
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Nov 20th, 2013, 07:55 PM       
HOLY SHIT WILLIE