Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 01:28 PM       
Really Ant, you wanna do this. I used to go light on you cause it was always too easy, but if you wanna go rounds, I'm game.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2010, 10:38 PM       
lol internet boxing
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Apr 9th, 2010, 09:31 AM       
Back to the topic. The movie was just pointless garbage. They just remade the good scenes from the first movie, but managed to make them shitty. I expected something original instead of this fan-wankery. The only thing I liked was the backstory of El Duce.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 09:13 PM       
Finally got around to seeing the documentary. I dunno, I was a little bored by it. Ten minutes in it was like yes, we get the point, you're saying it went to his head and he's a dick now. Past that, I was only watching for the behind the scenes footage, and Billy Connolly was the only one who really seemed to play.

And of course the entire prologue was rendered pretty much null by the fact that he managed to make a sequel. Seeing as he called the head of Miramax a see-you-next-Tuesday, it's a wonder he even did that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 25th, 2010, 10:58 PM       
I still haven't watched the DOC, someone remind me in 2 weeks.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:09 AM       
I don't know if it was an issue with our instant netflix thing or whether it was just extraordinarily shitty editing, but about half of the transition-title scenes (or whatever you call the explanation text that fades in and out) flashed by so fast you couldn't read them.

Basically, Tadao, it's just a bunch of camcorder footage of the guy reacting to his own fame.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:49 PM       
That would be just extraordinarily shitty editing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 04:59 PM       
I'm downloading it now. OH AND BTW GUS, YOU'RE WELCOME FOR THE JELLO/DOA MOVIE.
teacup of sunshine
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:04 PM       
There's a facebook group called "TROY DUFFY OWES US ALL AN APOLOGY FOR BOONDOCK SAINTS 2"
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:06 PM       
Thanks, but i haven't even had the chance to watch it yet

Though once this week is over my training will be done and I won't have to waste time sitting around and cruise the internet on my phone while I listen to a roomful ad people ask stupid questions and talk over the beleaguered census instructors and I'll fnally get to it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:20 PM       
I'm so glad I don't work anymore and have a gorgeous girl who doesn't mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 10:29 PM       
15 mins in and he's already talking serious shit about his little brother.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
Fuck that Troy dude. He fucked over his family and friends and talked mad shit about the hand that feeds. Sure the DOC is biased, but the basics are there. They guy is an ego tripping douchebag.