Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Diet Coke Head
Pedro is probably a spambot
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:30 AM        Overly Critical Girlfriend
I have been dating the same woman exclusively for about a year and a half. She has never been the type of person to pay me compliments, but for the last few months she has been ridiculously critical. She criticizes the shows I watch (we don't live together and always watch her shows when at her or my house), the clothes I wear (I wear Khakis and polo shirts everyday), the food I eat (I eat low cal, low fat foods, she is 40 lbs. overweight, I am 5 lbs. under), the condition of my apartment and bathroom, the car I drive (I have a BMW convertible, she drives a Mazda), the way I wear my hair (clean, parted to the side), the amount I smoke (1 pack per day), the number of Diet Cokes I drink (I don't drink alcohol or use drugs), EVERYTHING ABOUT ME. When I try to talk to her about it, she says that she is not being critical, she is only stating facts based on her observations.

Even worse, when we are at her house she bosses me around: empty the dishwasher, clean the dishes, walk the dog, clean the toilet, clean up the dog shit, and calls me lazy.

Should I break up with this woman?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 10:32 AM       
I think you can answer your own question.

But if, no matter what you do, you're not storing any equity with another person, you need to get the fuck out.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:16 AM       
If she is actually doing all of that shit, plus if you don't live with her and she is making you do chores around her house when you visit, get out of that relationship. If you think that she is awful now, then just wait until you move in together. It gets about 20 times worse when you have to hear it daily.

My first girlfriend was kind of like this and I was with her for 3 years. It was horrible. And when I moved in with her, she started demanding I don't see my friends anymore, among other bitchy things. I complied because it was my first relationship, but eventually I grew a pair and told her to fuck off. And now I am my own man and have been for every relationship I've had since. The second a girl thinks she can change me or how I look, what I listen to, or how I live, they get a warning, then after they try again they're out.

It's ok to compromise when you know it's a something that may upset her, like yelling something offensive out of the car window if you know she won't like that, or not making fun of her friends' children and their stupid faces.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:35 PM       
This.
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 12:42 PM       
First, let's see a picture of you and her. Then we can decide if you should leave her or not.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 01:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
just reading the first post of that thread scared the shit out of me

get the fuck out man. i put up with a toxic relationship like that for 7 years. you'll grow, learn to not take that shit. basically, live for yourself. if finding someone else makes you happy and lets you be you, then that's great. but if not, she's only going to weaken your psyche and make you feel pathetic
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
Tell her she's fat, drives a shitty car, wears ugly clothes, and she needs a good hairdresser. When she asks why your being so mean, tell her your only stating facts based on your observations.

Sounds like its time to leave.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
Let's see if he's got the looks to do better before you go telling him to dump his cum bucket.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:21 PM       
SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
yeah dump her or learn to get off on abuse
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 02:42 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Let's see if he's got the looks to do better before you go telling him to dump his cum bucket.
He hasn't said anything about teh secks yet, maybe it's spectacular...
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:00 PM       
Maybe he likes to receive anal from an overly dominant large and in charge woman.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SOUNDS LIKE YOU NEED TO MAN THE FUCK UP.
YEAH, PUSSY. THIS WOMAN SOUNDS LIKE A REAL ANGEL DESCENDED TO EARTH, AND YOU JUST CRITICIZE HER. FOR SHAME!

Edit: extra "e".

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Aug 18th, 2011 at 04:50 PM.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
Oh, you definitely don't want to quit on a relationship that's this sweet.

Just take every criticism she gives to heart: lose some weight, sell your car, shave your head, and only eat or drink what she wants you to drink, when she wants you to drink it. Cut off all contact with your friends and family because after all, this chick is your whole world. Most importantly, if she openly insults, especially if it's in front of friends and family you have yet to cut off, be sure to enthusiastically agree with her.

I know some of these steps may seem drastic, but the only way you can truly make a person respect you is to completely turn yourself over to them, like a housepet, but with less self respect.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Most of what was said there applies to here. Now that the serious part of my post has been covered, here's some stuff I will laugh at while typing

1) Will she be getting an account here? And if so will the drama between you two spill into three plus different threads where eventually Dixie will post dozens of attention whore pics and Tadao will track down her real life pictures?

2) Are you sure the girl in question is even real? Maybe while arguing she will simply vanish and it was all in your imagination?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
1) Will she be getting an account here? And if so will the drama between you two spill into three plus different threads where eventually Dixie will post dozens of attention whore pics and Tadao will track down her real life pictures?
man that first thread makes me feel pretty justified for banning kahl
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
DUUUUUUUUUUUH. DUH, DUR? DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH DERP DE DERP DERP DERP DUH DUH DOI I DUNNO GEORGE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:43 PM       
Pent should be punished for giving out tactics.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
RED PICKLE LYNCH MOB
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzymisslizzy
yep. i made my mother a drug addict... forced her to beat the shit out of me every day til i ran away when i was 14 years old. how did you know?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Well, that explains the dizzy part.

i wish i could rep myself
The Unicorn
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 07:20 PM       
Man, if it wasn't for Dizzymisslizzy I would never have had any infractions.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 07:27 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
If it wasn't for dizzymisslizzy, I would never have had any erections.