Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 12:31 PM       
It's still better than those gay ass movies.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 01:56 PM       
Brokeback Mountain?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 02:18 PM       
OR HARYR POTTER

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
In other news, I found the newest one pretty funny.
"Sit down? Now that I can do!"

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 04:25 PM       
Shit I forgot to watch it

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 06:23 PM       
Don't worry it gets replayed almost every day. Just catch it Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday before the new one comes on.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2010, 10:00 PM       
i liked how the proffesor felt like an idiot but i felt they needed to use more the cast

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 12:33 AM       
I have no more worries about the new episodes. The last three were much better than the first three by a long shot, and tonight's in particular could have easily been placed somewhere in the middle of the original run.

Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 07:34 AM       
Oh god I hope so too

But this most recent one skimped big time on the social commentary and pop culture references. Any references were not blatantly spelled out (Rubiks cubicle with Hollywood Squares/Paul Lynde), and any social commentary was subtle and not in-your-face ("Oh man, they have phones in booths now? I can finally throw out this damn cellphone!").

It's the way it ought to be, mang

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 08:00 AM       
New episode a I see it:

I liked:
"Good war" after the reenactment
Zoidberg's "you call that an ink defense?"
Making fun of bureaucrats is always funny (an aside, I am glad the beholder is still working at the Central Bureaucracy)
Paul Lynde working in the central square. (risky joke cause it will go over the head of some people)
Phone booth/cell phone joke was win
Mexican border patrol punishment in guitar to the head form (guitars to the head are always funny)
The ending. I like it when they have neat exposition like that

Nothing to dislike. It was a polished episode

Last edited by Pentegarn : Jul 23rd, 2010 at 01:10 PM. Reason: spelling
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:17 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:33 AM       
I've been waiting for a polish episode of this show.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 01:13 PM       
Yeah, I'm liking the episodes now. woo
Also, a likeable Hermes episode?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Jul 24th, 2010 at 01:52 PM.
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
HOW HERMES REQUISITIONED HIS GROOVE BACK

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2010, 03:41 PM       
I liked the last one. You could see the big twist at the end the moment you see the bureaucrat computer, but it was still enjoyable to see it play out.

Loved them walking past the "Adobe Photo Shop" in Mexico.

pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2010, 08:37 PM       
I have enjoyed all the new episodes. I mean sure, they're not great, but what series doesn't have some sub-par episodes. Considering these episodes are coming after such a long break, I think it's a pretty good start. :D
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
In the series' defense, I love every pre-cancellation episode and have practically worn out my DVDs. The first two comeback eps seemed off, and the iPhone episode was abysmal. Since then, though, they're totally back on track.

Oh yeah I've never seen the movies And I'm not really putting them high on my to-watch list either

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 06:20 AM       
The movies are somewhat like the new episodes (the bad ones). But they do have continuity value. At least they show why

Spoilers!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2010, 05:49 PM       
nobody liked pre-cancellation futurama at first either so maybe it will age well.