Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 01:18 AM        "Over the Edge" & "Nowhere"
I saw Over the Edge on Trio a couple of months ago, and I've been wanting to see the movie again ever since. It's not on DVD, I haven't been able to find it on video anywhere, and I really can't afford to spend money right now. If anyone has it on VHS, and would be willing to loan it out to me, let me know. I promise I'll send it back.

Same with Nowhere. I haven't found it anywhere, and I really don't want to spend the money right now, either. If it were on DVD (which its not), I'd put it on my Netflix Queue. Again, if anyone has this on VHS, let me know.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 02:39 AM       
Nowhere is one of my favorite movies. I've seen it on VHS, but it very well could be out of print by now. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Best I could do.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...862955-8567244
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2003, 12:44 PM       
I found a copy of a Region 2 DVD of Nowhere available here. Does anyone know if a transfer to a Region 1 or 0 is possible? (The same way you can transfer PAL to NTSC) [/url]
Ooner is probably a spambot
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 12:16 AM       
I haven't seen Nowhere in a long time, but I remember it sucking really really fucking bad. I can appreciate style over substance but the whole movie is amateurish artsy cinematography (Natural Born Killers gone horribly wrong with the dutch angles and colors and such) and the characters are offensive cheesy extreme stereotypes. I think Ryan Phillipe and Heather Graham cut on themselves and say "heh heh, blood is so cool." They sounded like beavis and butthead.

Check video store "cult classic" sections, you can probably find it for rent and steal it. They'll charge you about $10 for "losing" it.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Nov 18th, 2003, 04:38 AM       
Read this and more in Ooner's new book, "I'm a Huge Jackass."
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2004, 04:17 AM       
I found "Over the Edge" at my video store. I may put it on DVD. Would you be interested? Let me know and I'll make two. No obligation to buy or whatever. Hell I'd be willing to send it to you for free. Yeah okay, I'll send it to you for free.

I'm a nice guy.

Yeah anyway let me know and email me: jixby@novirginsallowed.com

And it's a clean copy too, no big flubs or anything. It's an old VHS and it'll look like an old VHS, but it's not flawed.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2004, 02:38 AM       
[warnerbros] Good news. OVER THE EDGE will be out before year's end. And it will be 16x9.

for those of you who are interested in future DVD releases but want to cut to the chase:

http://www.thedigitalbits.com/articl...4chatlist.html