Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin

voltaire26 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 02:41 AM        unknowledgeable
hello i-mockery ladies and gentleman!!

I am sooooo new to this thread and forum posting. I cringe at the heaps and mounds of evidence available that could prove I've been living under a rock.
Nonetheless I have taken these few baby steps forth into what I hope is a fun filled world of sarcasm and derision for the shape of our culture/media/technopoopy/political/humanitarian existence on its downhill slide to a hell with a starbucks on every corner. Conveniently placed next to any and all facemelting brimstone. I couldn't enjoy my frappaccino any other way.
tips and tricks of the trade always welcome
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 02:50 AM       
So do you think that Giambi should talk to George Mitchell?

Cause I really think that Giambi shouldn't talk with Mitchell.

I think Selig is just bluffing really, and if he did decide to punish Giambi he would be opening Pandora's Box as far as I'm concerned.

What do you think Voltaire?
Forum Virgin

voltaire26 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 02:58 AM       
I think you are trying to prove my "I've been living under a rock" theory for all the world to see!!
I can do no less than oblige and ask you what the hell your talking bout?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 03:15 AM       
Did any of you guys see Little Big League?

That's a good-ass movie.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 03:33 AM       
who's in that one again?

I can only think of The Little Giants, which is another good-ass movie.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 04:44 AM       
you guys got some good ass taste
Role Assigner
Old Jun 8th, 2007, 04:59 AM       
I just learned some shit that opened my mind n shit.

"In reality a fool is one who believes all women are ladies, and a nigga is one who believes all ladies are bitches, and all bitches are created equal."

That's some good ass knowledge, son.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 03:44 PM       
oh shit, yo
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2007, 10:18 PM       
Bitches is bitches, y'all.
I Love Llamas
MisSFiT is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 11:17 AM       
You're all a bunch of bitches.
im me for e.z. hax :) !!
gimmidamonii is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 04:50 PM       
black people with lots of time.... made this!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2007, 08:14 PM       
And LOLZ were had.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 02:52 AM       
Looks like King James has fallen!
Role Assigner
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:05 AM       
The Spurs simply have a better team. James is a fuckin great player, he just doesn't have a team like the Spurs.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:38 AM       
What, you don't think Donyell Marshall has the goods to get the job done?
Role Assigner
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:41 AM       
Nope. To be fair though, I'm currently located in southern Tejas
Beloved Cunt
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 03:56 AM       
I think he's garbage to tell you the truth. And bums like him or oft-injured centers like Ilgauskas won't be enough to take out a deep team like San Antonio. Oh, how I love watching King James fail!
Role Assigner
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 04:06 AM       
iupheftg;htro;ihjerg

Last edited by MattJack : Jun 11th, 2007 at 04:51 AM. Reason: SPORTS R 4 LOSERS RITE?
BANNED

Old Jun 11th, 2007, 07:56 AM       
sports are for losers!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:45 AM       
This thread is killing my brain.

Took you long enough.
I Love Llamas
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 10:59 AM       
I just called you all bitches, what the fuck is wrong with you people.
What happened to mockery-not mockery the person, but mockery in general? I've been coming to this website since 2000, where did all the mean people go?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2007, 11:43 AM       
Be interesting and you will be mocked. Otherwise, nobody gives a shit. For fuck's sake, look at the musicisjustice retard.

Would it make you feel better if I called you a pustulent cuntgob?
I Love Llamas
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 09:29 PM       
First of all I don't know who musicjustice is, I guess that explains it.
And yes it does make me feel better, and what the fuck do you mean by interesting, I didn't know that jhsjhfskjhdf293 shit was interesting, I guess maybe if you can actually understand computer language it must have been fucking hilarious.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 09:32 PM       
I'm going out to buy a bunch of flowers, who wants a flower?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

Old Jun 13th, 2007, 01:55 AM       
a cannabis flower? OPIUM!?