Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 09:33 PM        Major League Baseball 2009
The season is now upon us so that means we've got a good 6 months of quality and hopefully roid free baseball.

Here's to a great season for all, especially the Twins, who are destined to win the World Series.
Forum Virgin
paranoid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
The blue jays kicked ass tonight. It was a good start to their 33rd season.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 02:06 AM       
I caught the last few innings of that game. The Jays done good by handing the Tigers a loss.
Forum Virgin
paranoid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
ya I was watching the habs so I only caught the last inning just after the fans threw stuff on the feild. What was that all about anyway? The announcer never said what happened.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 02:12 PM       
"Swing and a miss, struck eeem out!"

"Swing and ... it's a well-hit ball, deep to right it ... is ... outta ... here, HOME RUN!"

Rest in Peace, Harry Kalas.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 04:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
"Swing and a miss, struck eeem out!"

"Swing and ... it's a well-hit ball, deep to right it ... is ... outta ... here, HOME RUN!"

Rest in Peace, Harry Kalas.
A tragic loss

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 13th, 2009, 08:55 PM       
steroids only make baseball more exciting. anyone who hates them is gay.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 11:16 AM       
I always knew that the new york yankees is an evil organization but never thought their old stadium would be used as a concentration camp. I bet the new stadium has all new and improved high tech survillence.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/30230537/
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 16th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
I love that the officer told him to get the hell out of the country if he didn't like it. Dude shouldn't have been kicked out, but as a service member I find it insulting when idiots talk, move around, leave their hats on, or sip on a beer during the national anthem. How hard is it to stand still for 2 mins?
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 17th, 2009, 07:22 PM       
Francisco Liriano pitches a solid 6 innings and the Twins bullpen once again manages to fuck everything up by given up 12 runs in the 7th.

They've only played 11 games but last year's bullpen disasters have seemed to continue where they left off.
say what now?
Old Apr 19th, 2009, 08:39 AM       
But what about the irony that was pointed out in the article? God bless america is about america and the freedom that it stands for yet the guy wasn't allowed to go to the bathroom during the song, let alone get kicked out. Along with shoving patriotism into our throats and sealing off all exits during the song, it seems a bit totalitarian-y. But the guy retalitated the way any americans would by suing. God bless america indeedy.

Btw how about that beatdown by the indians against the yankees? That was just beautiful.
Beloved Cunt
Old Apr 21st, 2009, 06:12 PM       
Read my post, I don't think the guy should of been kicked out or even talked to about it.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 22nd, 2009, 03:03 AM       
You could have an angel straight out of Heaven sing "God Bless America," and it would still sound like the big gay showtune that it is. I fucking HATE that song.

Anyway, in a nice turnabout, the Cardinals' starting pitching was subpar, and the bullpen was excellent. Nice to see them hold a lead for once. And Pujols breaks his bat and still hits a ball 300 feet. I see now why the media have taken to calling him "The Machine."
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 8th, 2009, 11:20 AM       
Manny Ramirez
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2009, 01:31 AM       
I think the new 'baseball controversy' should be playing without taking performance enhancement drugs. It would be a heck of a lot of less work for the sports media if they did it that way
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:45 AM       
Is it just me, or did the Yanks look a little too happy after beating the Phils in Saturday's game? Yes, they came from behind in the 9th with 3 runs off Lidge, and Cabrera got another walk-off base hit, but really, did they need to give him the "dogpile" treatment? It isn't September yet, there's still like 120 games left to go before the Playoffs start guys.

I don't know, I just thought it was a little bush league.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old May 24th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
I wouldn't let it get to you, the Phils will prolly make the playoffs while the Yankees will do their usual el foldo that they have been doing for the last 5 years.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 06:59 AM       
Phils and Dodgers goin' at it for a four game set in LA - the first two games were pretty damned good. I can only hope for two more (like the first, not like the second )

LA is doing OK without MR - still with the best record in the NL.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 6th, 2009, 11:41 AM       
LA is proving they are a force to be reckoned with. I can easily see them in the World Series this year (hopefully playing the Tigers :D )
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 04:21 PM       
Maybe she'll get half his home runs ...
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 05:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Maybe she'll get half his home runs ...
He's divorcing his wife, not the cream and the clear
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 11:21 PM       
Ooooh good one!
say what now?
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 04:50 PM       
say what now?
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 11:34 PM       
http://m.espn.go.com/mlb/gamecast?gameId=290612110

Oh my god that's fucking terrible. Mets choked yet again.