Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 01:31 AM        Since Memphis is retroactively losing all the games they won in the '07-'08 season...
Should we retroactively edit all our posts in the old final four thread to reflect those losses?

For example this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Wow. Memphis looked pretty f'in awesome against UCLA. If UNC plays like it can tonight against Kansas, then Monday's game will have the potential to be somethig special.
Could read like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Wow. Memphis looked pretty f'in DNF against UCLA. If UNC plays like it can tonight against Kansas, then Monday's game will have the potential to be somethig boring because Kansas wins by default.
Or this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat View Post
I lost interest in the game when I stumbled upon Jake "The Snake" Roberts' wikipedia page.

Go Memphis...i guess.
Could read thusly:

Quote:
I lost interest in the game when I stumbled upon Jake "The Snake" Roberts' wikipedia page.

Go there's only Kansas in the Finals...i guess.
And who could forget when Gadzooks dropped this blast on ESPN:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
ESPN COMMENT OF THE MOMENT:

Memphis needs to play like it has nothing to lose. Let's see who has instinct to seal the deal.

deep shit right there
Apparently, according to the NCAA, we all can, because now it should read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
ESPN COMMENT OF THE MOMENT:

Memphis lose.

deep shit right there
Of course WhiteRat's post:

Quote:
Looks like Memphis might wrap this biotch up.

Will have to read:

Quote:
Looks like Memphis DNF
But it isn't just the end of the March Madness thread that will be effected. Remember when I began it with this opening statement:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
It's just about here!!!!!

I don't count the play in match, which only decides who NC will be beating in the first round, either.

Who do you like? Who do you hate? Who do you think is getting upset in the first round?

I predict Duke gets dropped by Belmont.

In NIT news, Syracuse looked weak to start against Robert Morris.
Not anymore!!!!

Now it will have to read:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
It's just about here!!!!!

I don't count the play in match, which only decides who NC will be beating in the first round, either.

Who do you like? Who do you hate? Who do you think is getting upset in the first round? And why the hell is an 0-34 team in the tournament as a #1 seed?!?!?

I predict Duke gets dropped by Belmont.

In NIT news, Syracuse looked weak to start against Robert Morris. And every team in the NIT has a better record than Memphis. The selection committee must be morons.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 03:15 PM       
Is Gadzooks banned or does he just not come around anymore?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Probably the latter, that's my guess anyway as I am not the authority on that

Last edited by Pentegarn : Aug 21st, 2009 at 11:03 PM.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 21st, 2009, 08:23 PM       
I'd like to think he's on a mission from GOD.
You may already be there.