Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Knee deep in EPIC
MARWOK is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 06:48 AM        Vocal Challenge of the year
For the past Three years, I haven't said the name "Moby".
Then one day I said "Hey, what happened to that dick Moby?" Because I forgot about him entierly. Which to me was a good thing.

Now I have a NEW GOAL!

I will not Speak the name "Gnarls Barkly" for three years.

Not that I dont like them, its just a luck of the draw kind of thing.

SO, if you wanna join in, word. Want to not say something els? shit, Im all about that.....in fact ...lets just not talk about it
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 08:51 AM       
the fuck?
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 04:09 PM       
i dare you not to say "i am stupid!!!!!!!!!' for FIVE SECONDS!!!!!!!!

aw YOU LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not Just Normal Asia, Its
Goat Cheese is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2007, 07:07 PM       
of all the things you could do. I swear you act like one of those anime fans.
[x] High-Five The Harlem Globetrotters
[_] Become an I-mockery god
[_] Defeat Lenor
[_] Become Womti's Best Friend
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 12:37 AM       
yea dude if you're going to do something stupid like not try to say something try to not say something that you normally say every day like "Stick it in my ass" i bet that one would be hard for you to give up
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 19th, 2007, 12:40 AM       
also when you fail do it hardcore style like aliester crowley and slit your wrists everytime
http://www.hermetic.com/crowley/libers/lib3.html

0. The Unicorn is speech. Man, rule thy Speech! How else shalt thou master the Son, and answer the Magician at the right hand gateway of the Crown?
1. Here are practices. Each may last for a week or more.
2. (a) Avoid using some common word, such as "and" or "the" or "but"; use a paraphrase.
(b) Avoid using some letter of the alphabet, such as "t", or "s". or "m"; use a paraphrase.
(c) Avoid using the pronouns and adjectives of the first person; use a paraphrase.
Of thine own ingenium devise others.
2. On each occasion that thou art betrayed into saying that thou art sworn to avoid, cut thyself sharply upon the writs or forearm with a razor; even as thou shouldst beat a disobedient dog. Feareth not the Unicorn the claws and teeth of the Lion?
3. Thine arm then serveth thee both for a warning and for a record. Thou shalt write down thy daily progress in these practices, until thou art perfectly vigilant at all times over the least word that slippeth from thy tongue.
Thus bind thyself, and thou shalt be for ever free.