Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2005, 12:29 AM        English project, Help lolz!
So, in about a day I have a visual arts project for due for english class. I'm making a collage, because I'm pressed for time.

The story is A Family Supper. So, there's this boy who lives in America, and he's visiting his proud samurai-blooded father back in Japan, and so is his sister. Papa tells them a story of his friend who, in shame of losing his company, kills his family and hangs himself. Bro and sis take a walk through the garden, talking about a ghost he saw as a kid. Father insinuates it would be nice if they came and lived with him. Papa Smurf cooks them a dinner of fugu fish (pufferfish) that if not cooked correctly is a deadly poison.

What I need is your creative ideas. Pictures that can seem totally random but apply to the summary I gave you. I'm hoping I can make something pretty nice with more than pictures of japanese people and pufferfish. I've got some pictures but if you can find any and tell me how they could apply, that'd be great.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist