Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 01:56 AM        A CAT-astrophic Problem hahaha
I think every red-blooded male in the whole world has kicked a cat at least once in their life.

Not really hard or anything, just a little nudge when no-one's looking. I just find them so kickable. They always come up to you constantly and just meowing and looking up at you like they want something and then just rubbing up on your leg and pacing back and forth around your shin. And they don't even do anything when you kick them, just run away and hide between kickings.

There are three cats in my house, and I'm constantly shoving two of them away. I do it to my girlfriend's cat even more often when she leaves the room.

Is there something wrong with me? They're just so fleshy and soft and vulnerable
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:01 AM       
that sounds horrible. :[
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:01 AM       
There is nothing wrong with kicking a cat. Just don't tell Willie.
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 02:08 AM       
never kicked a animal... younger brothers, walls, doors, signs, etc. etc. but never a defenseless animal.

Well... used a mouse on a sticky trap as a frizbee once, but never kicked it.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 06:53 PM       
Kicking a cat is wrong. Red-blooded and male doesn't enter into it. Not in the least.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:00 PM       
I've kicked a cat, though not to reassure myself of my masculinity.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:17 PM       
poor kitty
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:39 PM       
Your not supposed to like Punt the thing, you can shove it around with the on lenolium for a guiltless laugh.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 07:41 PM       
No, I kicked the little bastard out the door.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:35 PM       
You people are monsters. If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:39 PM       
I did that and broke my leg, I then punched a mail lady in the throat to regain my lost Masculinity
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:52 PM       
I don't have to kick a cat to appear manly, I radiate manliness.
I did it because I hated the cat and he didn't like to be touched. So I kicked him out the door. I dunno why I even had a cat.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 08:55 PM       
I used to have this cat that was quite amazing ! He'd go on walks without a leash and follow us to the park etc., but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.
I kicked that cat alot, usually I'd just tap his head or something but one time I kicked him somewhat hard and he flew like two feet and then slid on the tile into a wall..
Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:14 PM       
I love to kick CATS. Especially when I send all zerg. send all zerg, for great justice.
Keep up the good work, guys.
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
I used to have this cat that was quite amazing ! He'd go on walks without a leash and follow us to the park etc., but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.
I kicked that cat alot, usually I'd just tap his head or something but one time I kicked him somewhat hard and he flew like two feet and then slid on the tile into a wall..
I have a cat that only squeaks!
Its precious!

Jennifer Michelle
Chojin's Hussy
Sicktodeathmx is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:17 PM       
And kicking kitty cats is horribly horribly wrong.
You make me sad

Jennifer Michelle
Gorlack the Destroyer is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn
but he also had a MEOW like a SQUAWK. EVERY MORNING he would want to go outside and he would SQUAWK until you did so. He usually started squawking at like 4 in the morning sometimes earlier depending on when he wanted out. His squawking never stopped, it was nonstop for like three or four hours until we let him out.
thats a parrot.
Keep up the good work, guys.
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 12:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS
You people are monsters. If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.
I might do that...I might do that right now...
Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 12:31 AM       
Why would you hit a kitty? They're so dumb, and wobbly, and cat-like.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 01:14 AM       
Kicking cats is WRONG.

Applying the drop-cathold, however...
Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 01:44 AM       
Quote:
If you guys want to be males why don't you jump off a cliff.
Funny thing... was at a lake today with friends boating, and we found a cliff wall about 30+ feet above the water. The depth finder on the boat reported a good 40-60 feet of empty water at the base of the cliff... so of course we had to jump off. Multiple times. Pictures to come.
A Total Fairy
Trash is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlack the Destroyer
I love to kick CATS. Especially when I send all zerg. send all zerg, for great justice.
Sorry, but this comment arrived 5 years too late.
The Lion King seemed innocent enough, didn't it? But did we really notice all the issues of assault on morality and ethics the first time we watched it? I sure did not. It was not until I sat down with a pragmatic open mind did I even realize the scope of moral violations the 83-minute The Lion King fed our minds.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 01:03 PM       
"I have a cat that only squeaks! "

I have a cat that does the exact same thing, we call it his silent meows but sometimes they come out as squeeks or puberty voice breakage. He was the kitten we had with the squawking cat, and when we got him he could meow. He was probably traumatized by the constant squawking. He has two different coloured eyes.
He had a baby kitten with another cat and the baby does the same type of meows. I'm breeding silent cats.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorlack the Destroyer
Sorry, but this comment arrived 5 years too late.
And it's "move all zig". He can't even get a fuckin' unfunny joke right.

On topic, I've never met a cat I didn't want to kick.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2006, 01:39 PM       
i never kick cats but i do sometimes strangle them just a little