Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:06 PM       
Paid in scorn.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
I was just about to ask how much you charged
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
I live in a downtown area and people digging through the trash at odd hours of the night, the day or anytime really isn't all that unusual :O
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:38 PM       
yeah, well, where our communication breakdown usually happens is that this isn't a downtown area, and that wandering weirdos and people digging through private homes' trashcans are actually unusual here.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:08 PM       
You need to have more compassion for others IN THIS ECONOMY.
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2009, 08:15 PM       
also your post didn't make any sense
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:17 PM       
I'm curious - are you the only one in your community with this problem? i.e. do you have the best trash? Or are you just one stop on the "buffet"?
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
probably a buffet unless her trashcans are the only one not in a backyard or somethin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:44 PM       
I bet it's because her trash is clean and organized.
BANNED

Old May 29th, 2009, 10:41 PM       
man if this is rare for you guys then you guys have probably never seen a bum work truck before, have you?
BNum work trucks are pretty big, can carry lots of garbage, and are often constructed out of two shopping carts tied together, strollers with big trashcan things on them, or numerous other ingenious contraptions. I'll have to try to get a picture.. they're great when they are taking up both lanes in the road, going 2 miles per hour...

the other day I saw a caravan of three bums crossing a street with their bum trucks
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
Hahahaha I have never seen that. I've seen 1 shopping cart with bags hanging over the side, but not 2 tied together.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:51 PM       
HEY WHERE'S GRISLYGUS?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 12:02 AM       
WHo took the annoying critter people out of my signature :/
BANNED

Old May 30th, 2009, 01:00 AM       
I'll have to get a picture next time i see one of them pushing it down the middle of the street...
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 01:05 AM       
SUITCASE FULL OF CASH, SO YOU KNOW I GOT THE CANDY CHROME
AUTOMATIC IN THE DASH, HAND IN HER PANTYHOSE
I GOT A FATTY ROLLED, WE DOING SIXTY FIVE
SHE OPENS UP HER MOUTH, AND PUTS MY DICK INSIDE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 02:05 AM       
I assume you mean side by side. Like a hummer? Not like this.

teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 04:18 AM       
The problem is concentrated in about six duplexes at this end of the street, where a redneck mentality prevails. In this instance, I found out later this evening that it was an immediate neighbor going through the garbage. I don't know if someone goes through everyone else's trash or not.

When we first moved in, the people across the street stole our newly delivered recycle bin, leaving them with three and us with none. And every time you bring anything recognizable to the curb, like an old torn-up couch or anything, you can see the blinds parting. As soon as it's dark (in most cases), someone comes out and drags it back to their house. I say "in most cases" because I've also seen it done in broad daylight.

I was very used to seeing this in downtown Chicago, but in suburban Ohio it's a little weird.
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2009, 04:20 AM       
One of my songs is now the official themesong for the AMV Hell spinoff series, AMV Minis.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 09:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
The problem is concentrated in about six duplexes at this end of the street, where a redneck mentality prevails.
Read it too quick and thought you said the redneck military.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:43 AM       
'bout that.

Dommin, I'm happy for you but I don't know what that is
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
'bout that.

Dommin, I'm happy for you but I don't know what that is
http://www.amvhell.com

If you have any interest in anime whatsoever, there's a good three hours of laughs there.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
BANNED

Old May 30th, 2009, 02:41 PM       
nah ive seen that but one of the guys im thinking of in particular has two carts side by side. he might even have some carts in front of those ones, so that its four carts total. I dunno though its hard to tell. It's huge, and it has like a mound on it, and when you see the guy pushing it down the street his body's at like a 45 degree angle most of the time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 02:47 PM       
Bum bigrigs lead to Bum Convoys
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 30th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
DUDE SCARY LASER GUYS!

https://lasers.llnl.gov/