Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 03:15 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 04:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Had some scotch on the airplane to san diego. I was reading an older book during takeoff and the plane was like "wwhhhhoooosssshhhh" while I was reading. I was like "oh shit. I'm about to get butterfly effected"
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 05:07 PM       
TADAO, DON'T JERK OFF TO PICTURES OF ME, K THANKS
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 05:58 PM       
This really has nothing to do with anything, but does anyone know of an actual font close to the font on a bar of Ivory soap? I've been looking all afternoon and can't find one. I'm sure the real one is proprietary, but I wanted to duplicate it with a name instead of the Ivory logo (for a cake) and I'm too lazy to think about how to invent the rest of the font to match.

edit: fuck it, never mind, going to use Times Italic and just wing it...the hard part will be the swirls under the word, but it's just a cake.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jul 21st, 2010 at 06:42 PM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 09:06 PM       
Good luck! There's a font for my phone that takes a picture of the font and tells you what the closest font they can find, along with the name of it, showing you examples.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:01 PM       
fonts.com has a "20 questions" sort of identifier, but it didn't work well in my case because they didn't have many questions about the letters I had to work with (IVORY). Oh well, as I said, it's just a cake.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Just some dirty sweatpants, a house robe and the plastic Garfield mask.
Funnier by far than the actual movie.
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 21st, 2010, 10:41 PM       
That's unfair. They had a reputation to uphold.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:17 AM       
system failure.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:08 PM       
BILL VS WILLIE: FIGHT

teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 07:11 PM       
Kitsa likes this. :thumbsupsign
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:56 PM       
Bill looks like he's about to crap in his pants.
You may already be there.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 08:59 PM       
I can imagine the sound coming out of him.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmburrrrrrrrrrrrrrrkhhhhhhhhhh
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 10:20 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 22nd, 2010, 10:58 PM       
:O
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 06:46 AM       
System Restore you've saved my ass again

But those MST3k episodes were probably worth the viruses

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 07:33 AM       
Fuck, it's 7:30am. I've hit that point where I might as well stay up for 14 more hours.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 09:05 AM       
Only if you have work or school. I do this all the time.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
System Restore you've saved my ass again

But those MST3k episodes were probably worth the viruses
Only if they were the episodes where they go back in time to rome.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:28 AM       
I didn't like that whole storyline thing they did.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:40 AM       
But those were the funniest episodes though. Horror at part. Beach. Devil doll. The puma man and there wwas one more. Some flying japanese guy these kids called space chief invasion of the neptune men maybe?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 11:45 AM       
PRINCE OF SPACE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 04:23 PM       
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/ap-c...ting-sold.html

as it should have.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 06:24 PM       

Not a fan of Costello at all, but this is good.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 23rd, 2010, 07:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
BILL VS WILLIE: FIGHT

woah woah woah back the fuck up
Where is this from?