Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
I thought the joke was that it was made by Au'some industries.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:07 AM       
Shit I keep doing that. Give me an edit button!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:18 AM       
that was fun, too.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
http://gothamist.com/2009/11/21/disa...was_beaten.php

WTG McDonald's. This is precisely why I'm afraid to take my service-dog-in-training into new places.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:37 AM       
Dude! I hope he kicks their asses up down and sideways in court.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Yeah, that was handled badly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 11:43 AM       
Jeez.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:07 PM       
rotten ronnie strikes again.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
Now Steve, I hate McDonald's too, but I don't think it's Ronnie's fault. he employees who beat him need to go to jail though.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
I distinctly remember being nine or ten (and Sagat's "Funk Dat" being mildly popular), going into the kitchen and opening the fridge, saying "Question! Why is it that every time I want to eat some string cheese, I open the refrigerator and there ain't no string cheese to be found? Maaaaan, FUNK DAT!"

My mom got mad because she thought I was cursing at her.

I remember him saying TIGERRR a lot more.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:11 AM       
I am from history. ;D
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:17 AM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 05:12 AM       
Quote:
when he arrived at the restaurant and pulled out a camera, he claims that men from the shop asked him why he was taking pictures, then punched him and hit him with garbage cans, leaving him with a neck injury.
lol, is he sure that it was a mcdonalds employee and not hardcore holly?

OH HI JIN

WAY TO NOT RESPOND TO ME ON FACEBOOK EVER
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:44 AM       
hahaha opps!

I use it on my iphone and sometimes i check it without replying and then forget later because there is no notification :<

I did see your pictures though!

I'm starting to go to the gym now too! I was going to join the Navy :O
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:47 AM       
man i'd never join the navy in australia, y'all have some scary fucking marine life
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:53 AM       
hahaha

I want to fight pirates and go to strange countries with names i can't pronounce and get odd diseases which are equally unpronouncable! And then bomb everything!
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 06:55 AM       
oh hi there
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 08:19 AM       
Off to work where I stab your arms with needles.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 08:36 AM       
you're not stabbing me today, fucker, I don't have any appointments in Columbus.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 12:28 PM       
I just got my first social security check. Feels good being a smart-ass teenager, leeching off the system.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 12:55 PM       
Kitsa, make an appointment here in Grove City.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I just got my first social security check. Feels good being a smart-ass teenager, leeching off the system.
Disabled in some way? Parents dead?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:32 PM       
does anyone know if it's safe to fully cook things today and then reheat in the oven the next day? like would a pie burn if i did that?

and yeah that's pretty weird, babysappyton. if it's parents dead, you're only allowed to receive it after 18 if you're still in highschool, but even then, it's supposed to go to whoever your legal guardian is. not you!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
depends on the pie, but an apple or pumpkin pie can handle it. You just have to keep an eye on it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
Yes, elx. It's just an application of heat like any other, just don't burn your damn house down. It shouldn't take very long to reheat, and you wouldn't want to recook it.