Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:33 PM        The Expendables - Best Film Ever?
I though this was a joke when I first heard about it but check the cast out on this:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1320253/

Stallone? Check! Lundgren? Check! Li? Check! Schwarzenegger?.. surprisingly - check!

And that's just for starters. I'm envisaging a cross between Rambo, Universal Solder and Commando but even better and with a bunch of actors that are becoming far too old to be convincing in action films.

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 07:45 PM       
This will be the manliest movie ever.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:18 PM       
Well - It's common knowledge the manliest move ever was the one Guitar Woman made with her web-cam in which she mimed MCR's The Black Parade in its entirety, pausing only to weep into a silk handkerchief. But yeah I guess this could easily run a close second.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
This will be the best movie ever, holy crap on a hat.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:26 PM       
This shit is gonna be historic no matter what the result is.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I hope someone tries to punch Stallone but he catches their fist in mid-air and crushes it like a overly ripe apple, then Jet Li flies in from stage left and bicycle-kicks the guy though a plate glass window into an industrial meat-smashing machine. Meanwhile Arnie and Lundgren shoot the building with a machine-gun until it explodes.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:37 PM       
MEANWHILE, STEVE AUSTIN GIVES SOMEONE THE STONE COLD STUNNER.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:38 PM       
I'm so happy CHuck Norris isn't invited. What a fag.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:42 PM       
They should get rid of Jason Statham and put in Steven Seagal in his place.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
Casting

Jean-Claude Van Damme was personally offered a role by Stallone, but turned it down.[3] This reportedly led to Dolph Lundgren being cast instead. The role accepted by Forest Whitaker was originally conceived as a role for Wesley Snipes but later rewritten for Whitaker.[4] Due to a scheduling conflict prior to filming, Forest Whitaker was replaced by Curtis Jackson (aka 50 Cent) for the role of Hale Caesar,[5] who was then in turn replaced by former NFL player Terry Crews. [6]
Stallone wanted Sandra Bullock to play the role of Agent Diane Lickson yet Bullock's schedule did not work with the film, and she could not participate. [7]
Ben Kingsley was offered the role of Monroe before Eric Roberts was cast. The role may be combined with that of Agent Will Sands. [8]
The role of the man who hires the Expendables, Mr. Church, has been very difficult to cast. Initially offered to Schwarzenegger, he declined in favor of a smaller cameo in respects to his political career.[9] The role was then offered to Kurt Russell whose agent replied that he was not interested in "Ensemble acting at the moment." [10] Currently, Stallone is looking to find a big action name to cameo as Mr. Church with rumors suggesting that the role has been offered to friend and fellow former Planet Hollywood co-owner Bruce Willis, although he is apparently tied to the filming of A Couple of Dicks. On May 29, 2009, the script under went a few re-writes which ultimately excluded Brittany Murphy's character. Steven Seagal was also asked to play a cameo role, but turned down the offer due to negative connections with the producer Avi Lerner.[11]
That is a lot of names thrown around.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
lol at "Hale Caesar."

The Unicorn
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 01:03 AM       
The more I think about this it seems like it isn't real.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 01:54 AM       
Fitty is in it? Oh shit.
Hitler's Canoe!
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 09:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
The more I think about this it seems like it isn't real.
Woah who invited the party pooper?

Take your party pooping elsewhere, Sam.

Meanwhile, Stallone is already filming this shit or at least thinking about filming it, or at the very least thinking about writing a script.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2009, 09:49 AM       
This is my childhood dream come true
Too bad Arnie is only going to have a cameo, I've been dreaming of Sly and Arnie starrin in the same action flick since I was like 8.

EDIT: They should offer Clint Eastwood a role, that'd be awesome.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Fitty is in it? Oh shit.
No, he obviously got replaced by Terry Crews. Says it right there in that UncycloWikipedia page.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 11:25 AM       
awwww. I thought I read the "BOZ" was going to be in this too but I don't see him listed anymore.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Well - It's common knowledge the manliest move ever was the one Guitar Woman made with her web-cam in which she mimed MCR's The Black Parade in its entirety, pausing only to weep into a silk handkerchief. But yeah I guess this could easily run a close second.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 11th, 2009, 07:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
Woah who invited the party pooper?

Take your party pooping elsewhere, Sam.

Meanwhile, Stallone is already filming this shit or at least thinking about filming it, or at the very least thinking about writing a script.
I AM NOT POOPING ON ANY PARTIES, I AM JUST IN A CONSTANT STATE OF DISBELIEF.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 12th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
holy shit balls!!!! i hope is as bloody as the new rambo

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOLPH LUNDGREN
and it's an old-school, kick-ass action movie where people are fighting with knives and shooting at each other.