Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

in training
electric ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:30 AM        attachments
I want to have attachments in my posts, but theres a box in the bottom of the page that sayes "you may not post attachments"
I never bothered to find out how to change this, but I am now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:36 AM       
No one wants your attachments.
in training
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:59 AM       
I don't want to be insulted, I want help
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:07 AM       
you can't post attachments because the administrator of this board DOES NOT WANT ATTACHMENTS TO BE POSTED. it's not some function you can turn on just for yourself or something
in training
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:35 AM       
oh...okay.
sorry to bother you.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:41 AM       
ATTACH THAT, NINJA!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:25 PM       
Willie, I have some trojans I want to spread to everyone in the forums. Since I can't do it via attachment, can you suggest another way please
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:33 PM       
Used?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
do they have the big horsehair-brush helmets
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:20 PM       
That would be a french tickler.
OH GOD
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
more like a polack tickler am i right
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 06:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by electric ninja View Post
I don't want to be insulted, I want help
Whoops you're at the wrong place

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 07:03 PM       
fred ackups