Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Neally74 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:34 AM        Breaking the vicious circle of ‘Chicken and Egg’ syndrome
For the leading builders with wide experience in executing large projects for the last about 48 years, both in India and abroad using conventional methods and materials, the outcome was always different. Under the discriminative subjective tendering and outdated contract system the worst happened. When the industrialized prefabricated newly proven building materials having Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) or the Indian Standards Institute (ISI) norms and marks were implemented the cost went up phenomenally.

Under turnkey lumpsum contracts, it is now proved that the obsolete conventional methods, traditional materials in use, the discriminative tender notices and primitive contract documents drafted during the pre-independence era and that too some 200 years ago for extremely limited purposes successfully prevented the introduction of new proven multi-quality materials and fully protected the ills, evils and corruption due to subjective quality controls.

They are the main roadblocks in the creation of simple mass social housing units and the eradication of slums. This inhibiting system must first be immediately scrapped. The conventional subjective and discriminative tender notices and contract documents are now not legal tenders when compared to the turnkey lump sum offers for the use of multi-quality, multi-benefit proven factory made components having BIS (ISI) norms and marks. When a new competitive development plan is in place, the SPAMBOTS DIE will be able to attract more investments in the long run.

Conventional tender notice and contract system are not legal now because in that system, the clients fixes the terms, conditions and rates and signs a contract for a non-existing product on imaginary, fake and vague terms with subjective personality-oriented descriptive quality controls against existing industrial dissimilar products having BIS (ISI) norms and marks, which can be seen by the eyes, felt by hand and scientifically tested before finalization of the contract deed.

Last edited by executioneer : Mar 3rd, 2009 at 09:56 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 04:55 AM       
Can someone read this for me and grade it on a scale of a-z
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 05:22 AM       
I rate it a "W" for "wrong message board".

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 05:28 AM       
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!11!1ONE
in training
electric ninja is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 06:37 AM       
WTF? What's this guy talking about?
What a shity first post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 07:00 AM       
As long as they're not constantly shity, like other users, then I don't see a reason to write Neally74 off just yet.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 09:57 AM       
except its a spambot
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:09 PM       
Man, you're supposed to just delete this crap. I don't need to know about his building materials dilemma.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM       
This is (BUL) (SHT)
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 11:41 AM       
Just because it's a spam bot doesn't mean it's not going to contribute to the message board some time down the track :/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 12:06 PM       
You laugh but I'm on an Indian listserv and it looks exactly like that sometimes.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Just because it's a spam bot doesn't mean it's not going to contribute to the message board some time down the track :/
well that's why i didn't just delete the thread, this way it at least contributed some entertainment value!
OH GOD
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
on a related note i had chicken and egg syndrome when i was in highschool but the doctor gave me some ointment and it got rid of it
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 05:29 PM       
Mmmm chicken and egg salad!
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
on a related note i had chicken and egg syndrome when i was in highschool but the doctor gave me some ointment and it got rid of it
Hahaha.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 08:57 PM       
Quote:
Sounds nasty.

I once read (purely for amusement) one of those Supermarket checkout tabloids, which had a section called "Ask Two Old Geezers" (in which a person writes in a letter and it's answered - duh - by two old geezers). One question was from a guy who wanted to know which came first, the chicken or the egg. The answer the geezers gave was "The chicken, because God didn't create the world to sit on an egg!"
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 05:03 AM       
I think the answer is that they both came at exactly the same time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 01:09 PM       
What about the question, where was the rooster to fertilize the egg?
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 06:52 PM       
Which animals mutated offspring was considered the first chicken?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM       
That's the way I always looked at it. The chicken prototype mutant came first, which supplied half the genetic cocktail, then the first egg with the first chicken.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
What about the question, where was the rooster to fertilize the egg?
Very good point there.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
OH GOD
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 03:55 AM       
hahaha i should move this thread to poli/philosophy its getting awfully deep in here
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Mar 7th, 2009, 11:36 AM       
If by "it" you mean the bullshit.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"