Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 10:25 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 10:54 PM       
SORRY ELX IT'S JUST THAT NOTHING GETS ON MY TITS MORE THAN PEOPLE COMPLAINING ABOUT DRUGZ AND TRYING TO CHANGE MY MIND WITH RIGHTEOUS RAGE

I'M NOT EVEN HURTING YOU FFS JEEZE
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 10:57 PM       
Speaking of kgp4death

He wears a trenchcoat and sunglasses at night
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:05 PM       
of course he does

hey guys fuck elx and lumpsian who's with me
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
ME
Quote:
I bet he reads CHUCK PAHLANUIK too
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:09 PM       
fuck yourself sasquatch

and hope you sleep well kitsa!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:10 PM       
who you callin' sasquatch

FLAT FOOT
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:17 PM       
BEAT IT BEARD CHEST
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:19 PM       
HAI GUIYS
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilWearsPrada View Post
Speaking of kgp4death

OH HI, I'M 6 MONTHS LATE BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:30 PM       
I bet he's a fan of the Matrix.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2010, 11:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
OH HI, I'M 6 MONTHS LATE BUT HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't tell if you're serious or trolling me
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 12:14 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 01:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
In November 2006, Jones was criticized for her behavior at a Delta Airlines party. Witnesses claimed that, at one stage, she removed items of clothing, claiming to be "Queen Bitch Jungle Mother of New York." Her publicist later denied the claims as "ridiculous."
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:25 AM       
So the other day when I was pondering about my job I came to this conclusion. The blood drive is nothing more than a pyramid scheme perpetrated by Dracula.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:43 AM       
woot i fixed my phone now :O
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:53 AM       
Hulk Hogan has revealed that his luck has changed after a judge reportedly ruled that his ex-wife must return his favorite toilet seat.

The wrestler filed a lawsuit in December which claimed that Linda Bollea unlawfully removed items from their former family home including chandeliers, a tanning bed and fixtures and fittings. Amongst items that Hogan particularly wanted returned was the "wooden antique toilet seat from the guest house".

According to the Daily Star Sunday, Hogan, who split with Boella in 2007 after 20 years, announced: "The judge says she has to return the toilet seat, a chandelier and everything else."

Boella was said to be using the loo seat as a picture frame to house a photograh of Hogan, 56. A friend said that the wrestling champ was deliriously happy with the ruling. "Hulk's had a victory and feels a lot better. He feels this is a sign his luck is returning!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 11:49 AM       
He's taken way to many hits on the head.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 01:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
You(you meaning everyone) need to watch the remake of the Wicker Man with Nicolas cage. He Sweet Chin Music's Leelee Sobieski's face into a grandfather clock. Also he might have dressed up like a bear.
Is there a slightly more coherent lunatic that we could convince to translate that middle sentence?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
I understand it perfectly.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:07 PM       
FOLLOW UP JOKE: Linda stole TNA? :rimshot
The Unicorn
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
:boohissboo
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Is there a slightly more coherent lunatic that we could convince to translate that middle sentence?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Yes, I've seen the godawful remake, I still need a translation of "He Sweet Chin Music's Leelee Sobieski's face into a grandfather clock."
The Unicorn
Old Jan 25th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK, YOU'LL NEVER KNOWWW

IT'S A CALIFORNIA THING