Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:46 PM       
Nothing I could say can make him more wretched than he already is.

:australia
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
You know, there is a Youtube thread for those.
Yeah, really. That's actually getting pretty fucking annoying. There's the youtube or music thread if you're going to do nothing but post videos. This thread is for posting nothing but non-video bullshit.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:50 PM       
I'm sorry. I'll refer to my Preferred Posting Etiquette Handbook next time and make sure it conforms to your standard of bullshit.

This is a message board, for fucks sake.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:02 PM       
If I wanted to scroll past youtube-like boxes on my way to the inevitably disappointing current end of the thread, I would do it in the thread designated for youtube boxes designed to be scrolled past at blistering speeds.

While you're also breaking the rules and being a maverick, any chance of us having a chat about video games or what books we're reading?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
While you're also breaking the rules and being a maverick, any chance of us having a chat about video games or what books we're reading?
This thread has rules? I'm a maverick?

Also, I'm glad you asked.

I'm reading Calculus for the Practical Man at the moment. The author really breaks things down well. I'm really digging it. I picked it up originally because it's how Feynman learned calculus. That and I figured I should learn how. I might need it some day.

You ever learn something because you wanted to?
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:13 PM       
Rules or not, it's fucking annoying and he's right: even though getting to the current topic invariably leads to disappointment, no one should have to scroll past a bunch of videos, especially if they're from the same person.

If you really want to be zany and put up a bunch of videos that no one will give a fuck about, do it in the youtube thread.

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:15 PM       
Eh, I'd say post them in the music thread since it's all music. I agree with you though...
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:18 PM       
Well, it's irritating no matter which thread if it's one person doing it over and over again, but I figured people were sort of used to it in the youtube thread. With the music thread, I'll actually click and watch stuff every now and then if it's from someone whose taste I trust--so, not FZ, obviously.

Edit: Actually, I even do that in the youtube thread. So maybe just don't do that anymore.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:23 PM       
Well I'm also sorry you've come to expect to not be disappointed by posts on a message board.

Also, this thread is about Calculus now, so I expect you to follow the topic at hand.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
It would be about calculus if anyone gave a fuck what you were reading, sure.
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:26 PM       
I'm sorry that people don't appreciate your wacky sense of humor.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:27 PM       
FUCK THAT NOISE.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT BRAHING OUT WITH YOUR BRAHS AND SLAMMIN' BREWS AND SMOKIN' SOME DOOBAGE.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
Don't give a fuck. Don't appreciate. I'm BEGGING YOU.

I'd feel terrible to be liked by assholes like you.
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:29 PM       
Then by all means, continue sharing music in the hope that we'll hate it--and you for sharing it.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:31 PM       

WE HAVE COME TO TERMS
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:33 PM       

Oh really?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Don't give a fuck. Don't appreciate. I'm BEGGING YOU.

I'd feel terrible to be liked by assholes like you.
okay womti
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:48 PM       
Now you're just trying to make me feel bad.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT BRAHING OUT WITH YOUR BRAHS AND SLAMMIN' BREWS AND SMOKIN' SOME DOOBAGE.
im brahing out with some red dogs all i need is some cool buds. hook a brah up.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:36 PM       
WHITERAT I'LL HOOK YOU UP BRAH
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
We do things a little differently in not the United States.
The Unicorn
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:40 PM       
If by differently you mean incorrectly.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Sam, when we roll 5 deep on Comic Con, we gon' be looking so fly.
The Wolf
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 11:49 PM       
THAT'S AS GOOD A TIME AS ANY TO KICK YOUR ASS, LITTLE MAN.