Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:16 AM       
I BLAME THAT COCKBLOCKING HURRICANE

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:21 AM       
So, what's the deal with the red pickles? Did too many people bitch to Mockery and he got worried about losing the (unfunny, offensively lame) devout supporters like Nick?

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:26 AM       
Maaaan. I don't know what I ate that could be causing this, but I feel like I'm about to beer puke out of my ass.

And I haven't had beer in days!

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
So, what's the deal with the red pickles?
Nick didn't complain at all actually. When Chojin originally suggested implementing it, I told him from the start that I was concerned that people would "stalk" certain users with the negative pickle ratings - which is really no different than replying to them in every single thread.

When I heard that the stalking had been taking place from multiple users, I started checking out some feedback left and a lot of it was simply because they didn't like the person - no good advice, no good reasons... just a lot of useless vitrol.

So yeah, the pickle ranking system was already on shaky ground to begin with, and if that kind of shit continues, I'll be happy to get rid of it since this was just a trial run to see how people would react to it.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 08:44 AM       
but giving red pickles seems less destructive to the overall quality of the boards than replying negatively to one person in every thread you can find. also with no red pickles all of kitsa's work was for naught.

for naught!!!!!
The Wolf
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 10:21 AM       
I wouldn't care if it was gone, but Aaarg actually has a point; I think that, barring the "stalking" thing, it could actually help to cut down on random fights.

Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 11:22 AM       
I thought fights were one of the cornerstones of the forum?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 12:09 PM       
FUCK YOU SHRUB
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 01:04 PM       
FUCK YOU BUNNY BUMMER
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 03:43 PM       
BITCH, I'M GOING TO STAB YOU IN THE TIT
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:07 PM       
Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:09 PM       
TADAO, COME AT ME. I WEAR MY BATTLE SCARS WITH PRIDE.

HOPE YOUR KNIFE IS BIGGER THAN YOUR DICK THOUGH, ELSE IT'LL BARELY SCRATCH.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:15 PM       
SHRUB
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 04:52 PM       
I'm sorry you had an issue, Otto

Aaarg, I had no idea wtf you were talking about at first. I was like, my work? Then I remembered the pickle experiment. Ohyesright.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:02 PM       
4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
SHRUB

SAM?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Well, that ten-day stint in a mental hospital certainly wasn't fun. I don't feel any better and now I owe them around a thousand dollars because my shitty fly-by-night health insurance provider decided a failed suicide attempt wasn't grounds to pay for my stay at the nuthouse.
I'm glad you are out of the nuthouse.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_squared View Post
4.2 shaker just a couple of mins ago here in Southern cali. Closer to home than work. My kids called and said the cat fell off the cat tree hissing on the way down.
I'm glad your cat is out of the cathouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
SAM?
I'm glad you are going to SAM's house.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:15 PM       
WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH YOUR HAIR ANYWAY? DOES YOUR HUSBAND HAVE A THING FOR LITTLE DUTCH BOYS?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:50 PM       
http://movies.yahoo.com/blogs/movie-...191605319.html
Thrills and Oblongs
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 05:51 PM       
NO HE HATES IT. I AM NOT RESTRICTED BY MY HUSBAND.

DO YOU MAKE YOUR WIFE CONFORM TO YOUR STANDARDS BY BEATING HER WITH YOUR CRUTCHES?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 06:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
But without Womti, Pent won't have the balls to stand up to anyone here.
Just more like there's nobody around here that pisses me off to that level
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:02 PM       
IF MY WIFE'S DOESN'T DO WHAT I SAY I USE HER AS A CRUTCH. IF MY WIFE CUT HER HAIR INTO THAT HIDEOUS MESS, I WOULD SHAVE IT OFF WHILE SHE BLOWS ME.

STUPID WOMEN ALWAYS TRYING TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES.
The Wolf
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:04 PM       
Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:26 PM       
dogs, i'm drinking a labatt blue in my gym shorts watching my roommate play nhl 2k12

i am well aware of how gay that sounds

COLLEGE
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 1st, 2011, 07:42 PM       

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Tadao is right about a few things:

Shrub's hair, Pent's balls, and uppity women.

GROW THAT SHIT TO AT LEAST SHOULDER LENGTH, SHRUB! FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
Yeah but thanks to him I have to get the clerk to buy propane and sudafed so who cares what he thinks