Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

blind ronin
yukinimura-chan is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:44 AM       
yeah, I mean why get bent out of shape? I can play along... it's only the internet. You didn't really think I was mad did you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:49 AM       
Page Brak you little fuck or get out!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:51 AM       

Late but not too too late
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:52 AM       
Fuck n shit. If your gonna hang out, learn the rules.
blind ronin
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:55 AM       
sorry man, I didn't know... I'll keep that in mind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 03:59 AM       
It's ok. Your new.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:01 AM       
blind ronin
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:02 AM       
so about tearing apart that jake guy, it seems to me you all enjoy it... please don't tell me I'm his replacement. I've looked at what he writes about, there is no way I'm going to be more open than what I've stated earlier... he pretty much invited attack.

of course, it might just be fun... I'll be sure to let you guys have some fuel for the fire.
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:03 AM       
I POSTED A BABY GODDAMMIT
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:05 AM       
LOOK AT THAT A BABY
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:07 AM       
I'M BEIN SERIOUS HERE MY BRAIN ISN'T WORKING SO WELL RIGHT NOW
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:07 AM       
IT'S GOT A FUCKING SNOT BUBBLE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:08 AM       
For one, get rid of the anime avatar. We get that you like Japanese things, but if that is all you have going for you, go elsewhere.
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:09 AM       
Fuck this.
I'm moving on to goats.
blind ronin
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:09 AM       
so? weren't you all attacking me earlier? and about this jake guy... he makes it too easy, I question now if I want to ruin what you all already have. I mean it's easy to pick on a newbie, but won't the old punching bag feel left out?

the avatar stays... sorry, it's drawing you like a moth to flame. I'll post on the gaming board if you want.
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:10 AM       
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:11 AM       
I'll miss the babies
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:12 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:13 AM       
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:14 AM       
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:18 AM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:22 AM       
Some of these goats are sexy!
Egg
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:24 AM       
They're kids you sick fuck!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:27 AM       
Sexy furry kids.
GET OUT
Old Oct 2nd, 2008, 04:28 AM       
SHAME