MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Apr 30th, 2007, 08:33 PM       
Good one.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2007, 01:34 AM       
Hey do you like this stanza?

And if she direct me, i be a perfect little man, boy.
Boy, and if she direct me, i keep all things holy, war,
holy, fire and fight.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 02:04 AM       
I knew you couldn't stay away you big slut. :wink
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2007, 06:26 AM       
I also do parties

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 1st, 2007, 03:51 PM       
I went to court today! I saw many cases thrown out!

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2007, 06:20 AM       
Need help in that "special" place? But you don't want to take prescription pills with side effects? Or do the pills simply not "work?"

Well now you have a new option!

POS-T-VAC

A new device that connects to your "special" male part and let's you be 18 for up to 30mins again!

Wait, how does it work you ask?

SIMPLE

Plug in your home vacuum, lock on the POS-T-VAC Tube, put the suck-tube on your di*k, and within 4 minutes you will be 18 all over again!

NOW FOR SOME TESTIMONY!!!!!!!!!
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2007, 12:13 PM       
FUCK YES GUYS! No more remedial math for me!

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 5th, 2007, 04:40 PM       
Supafly, those are incredibly scary pictures.

They're freaking me out.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2007, 11:47 PM       
I hope to god that's photoshopped
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old May 6th, 2007, 08:07 PM       
REPUBLIPUNK ASS BITCH
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2007, 07:22 PM       
Using i-mockery.net no longer works for me so I thought the boards have been down since Friday

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2007, 08:20 PM       
I was wondering why the forum had been extremely slow for the past day or so and then I noticed that an i-mock story was on the front page of the gaming section of DIGG, which would probably explain it.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
I was wondering why the forum had been extremely slow for the past day or so and then I noticed that an i-mock story was on the front page of the gaming section of DIGG, which would probably explain it.
Yep, that was it... one of our pieces was the #1 dugg article in gaming yesterday so there was a lot of inbound traffic. The main site stayed up no problemo, but anything like the forums which work with a database were slowed down to a crawl. I'm currently talking with our host about upgrading the server (again).
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2007, 05:05 PM       
so my brother-in-law has been spending the night for the last two days...

the first night he gets so drunk that he wakes up in the middle of the night and pisses through the screen door onto the porch.
last night he got so drunk... well, we saw his car parked out front, but we didn't see him inside our house, so we thought he carpooled with somebody. Eventually i was looking through a window and saw a man passed out on a lawn across the street. GUESS WHO? then it turns out he lost his keys, and he just so happened to have our spare house key with him.
fucking dumbass.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2007, 07:38 PM       
Fucking Christ dude, I don't know if I'd be able to even look at a person like that.

When I was riding the bus I saw this really old woman who was drunk and she was sitting right behind a cerebral palsy girl in a wheel chair, the woman ended up barfing in the girl's grocery bags that were hung on the wheel chair before she was kicked off the bus.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2007, 08:01 PM       
Holy sh*t man I must be on some kind of high I've never posted this much before
Mocker

Old May 12th, 2007, 08:04 PM       
Seriously don't even try to f*cking bum me out.

No one can bum me out today.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2007, 04:44 PM       
luckily he just locked his keys in the car.

lol that shit was funny. i used to black out a lot but i never fell asleep in weird places really, or peed on doors...
one time in some bushes but just because i didn't want to walk home but they were sparse hiding bushes at a park.
Role Assigner
Old May 14th, 2007, 05:44 AM       
Your brother-in-law is awesome. I love that guy that everyone knows that just passes out everywhere.

I have a friend who always talked about how he could out drink, smoke, fuck, drive, game, and anything under sun you. Well one night he was drinking with us and went around the corner of the house outside.

I walked outside to take a piss a bit later and I see him laying face down on the ground. When I went to go fireman carry his ass back, I noticed he fell down on a fucking ant bed! Funniest shit ever, also he had about 300 bites on him.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2007, 02:04 AM       
HEY GUYS VOTE FOR ME

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...854#post490854
BANNED

Old May 15th, 2007, 02:05 AM       
lol
after this weekend here's my new theory on blacking out: it makes you do everything opposite! For example, when he pissed through the screen door, the bathroom was the same distance in the opposite direction! When he passed out on the lawn, he walked in the opposite direction of my door.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 15th, 2007, 08:08 AM       
I'm writing some words for a punk song contest...

The beginning goes like this (I just talk).

I was lying on a beach when a pretty girl comes up to me and says "Oh my god are you Al Gore?" and I almost say "are you stupid?" but I hold up my drink and say "Can't you see the ice in my drink is melting?, get me a fresh one and this time put a Cherry on top"

...and then the song begins with a drum beat/bass line and me singing "I grabbed her hand and we swim in the Ocean, saved a Dolphin and hug a tree, turned of my Cell phone so not do divert some in flying Bee's, I'm Al Gore"

I'm still thinking of the rest
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old May 15th, 2007, 05:48 PM       
If it's a punk song it needs to be all in your face like "pre-heat your face to gas mark shut up".