Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 05:30 PM        RIP McNair
http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Him and a woman might have had heart attacks....caused by bullets.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 06:04 PM       
Yeah, that was...weird.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 4th, 2009, 11:20 PM       
Murder/suicide, or double murder?
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 10:13 AM       
Now the word is the woman offed him, then herself.

McNair was always the philanthrophic sort, with all kinds of fundraising efforts, inner city youth programs and such. Now we find out that he was two-timing his wife with a girl barely old enough to vote.

He can join Elliot Spitzer and Mark Sanford as the latest in high-profile adulters that got busted. Except it cost him his life.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:45 PM       
Not as bad as the long island lolita, what was that girl and guys name? I always get his name confused with Joe Piscopo.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 01:48 PM       
20 years of age is not bad, that's like 5 years after puberty.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 6th, 2009, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Not as bad as the long island lolita, what was that girl and guys name? I always get his name confused with Joe Piscopo.
Joey Buttafuoco. Proof that anglicizing your last name isn't always a good idea.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM       
What is bothering me about this is the story keeps changing. The latest update I heard was a murder-suicide possibly motivated by this mistress' financial issues.

We'll probably never know what really happened
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 01:00 PM       
I think the story was most likely pretty well set when the police first scoped out the scene. The rumors changed as bits and pieces of the official story came to light.

As I understand it, what was obvious after rudimentary forensics analysis was that he was shot 4 times; she was shot once, and had powder burns on her hand. Granted the police had to track down all potential alternative leads, as McNair was still rather high-profile, but on the surface, that sure spells murder/suicide to me.

As for the motive, my money is on "the girl was a whack-job".
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 9th, 2009, 10:42 PM       
Anytime you are in your mid-thirties and you're slamming a 20 year old something bad is going to happen.

I think it's one of Newton's Laws.

Look it up.