Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced was fun and all, but no where near as awesome as FFT

i bought Disgaea off ebay for 111 dollars ( the money is going to the guy's wife who has cancer, so i dont feel TOO bad about spending all that money )

First of all, did he have any proof.

Secondly, $111 doesn't even phase the amount of money one would need for operations alone.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi
i bought Disgaea off ebay for 111 dollars
Wowly fuck, I heard Disgaea had become somewhat rare but that's crazy, I guess I'd better stop recommending it to people.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 09:33 PM       
he was selling other stuff too, dipstick
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Aug 27th, 2006, 10:24 PM       
I did a quick search and it's on eBay for about $55-$105
Mocker

James sucks
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 02:10 AM       
It'll be funny if you hate the game. The concept of it always deterred me, and there's no way in hell I'd pay that much for a copy of a game I'm intending to play.

Also, hahaha cancer.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 08:03 PM       
Shining Force? Or was it Phantasy Star? I forget, but one of those two are the strategy kind.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 28th, 2006, 09:22 PM       
Shining Force. Phantasy Star was a full-on rpg.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 05:03 PM       
You can download disgaea online for free(not that I'm insulting you for buying it, just letting people know there's options to circumvent the rarity) then burn it and have yourself a copy :O
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 05:33 PM       
Are you talking about downloading it for free legally or through torrents?
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 05:44 PM       
Vandal Hearts.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 07:58 PM       
Yeah, but he would need to mod his PS2.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 09:12 PM       
With the prices you pay for disgaea you could mod your ps2 :O

I'm talking about downloading it free... legally. I thought companies did that online or something to promote their goods
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 10:13 PM       
you should try "bit torrents" i hear they're a 100% legal way to get your favorite movies and games for free
BANNED

Old Aug 29th, 2006, 10:28 PM       
Bittorrent is very popular among the gaming industry for promoting their goods and keeping their old games available for the gaming community.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2006, 10:55 PM       
Yeah, like demos and such. They wouldn't make a full release of a game and put it out on a torrent if they thought the game had any chance of making a profit out on the market.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 01:34 AM       
Vanguard Bandits

Probably me most Fav PS1 game ever.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 05:12 AM       

BANNED

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 03:53 PM       
" They wouldn't make a full release of a game and put it out on a torrent if they thought the game had any chance of making a profit out on the market."

That's crazy talk man do you even know what you're talking about? Blizzard is a good example of this policy it's called the JAUNDICK principle based on their(now unfortunately dead) marketing expert Fenton Jaundick(who is also considered important in sociological fields and certain economical philosophy circles). You see, he had this idea that by spreading the games around more where even poor people would get them he would create a CULTURAL REVOLUTION of gaming where gaming would be the new religion(essentially, he was a devout christian but he believed that videogames could reach everyone and be on everybody's mind) and it would be SO popular that everybody would buy lots of games because everybody is GAME CRAZY!

Everybody owes their love of video games to Fenton Jaundick.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 04:25 PM       
Unless, those who are getting the free games have no money to buy games. In which case, those putting out free games will probably lose money.
BANNED

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 06:19 PM       
Clearly you should bring this to Mr. Jaundic, except he's dead. Instead you might consider writing to whoever owns his intellectual property, perhaps they could make a revision.

You could also consider contacting Blizzard directly to let them know about this so they don't lose anymore money.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 06:41 PM       
and post-haste!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 06:46 PM       
And what exactly is Blizzard offering, besides the WoW trial?
BANNED

Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Copies of WoW, Starcraft, Warcraft(all expansions etc.) diablo, diablo 2.. pretty much every game they've ever made is available through these types of promotional online giveaways. Blizzard was just an EXAMPLE since they are the essential prototype of this form of marketing.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:27 PM       
Wait, wait, wait a sec. Do you mean "giveaways" or "free downloads for all who want them"?
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2006, 07:55 PM       
Disgaea's not free from Nippon Ichi. Unless i missed your sarcasm. However, the strategy guide is free from whoever the hell manufactures it. You can download it in PDF format :o