FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

sweets the rave legaend is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 11:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
hikers and other camp site patrons?
inteligence proven clearly you have none
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 11:54 PM       
I've been involved in the United States Rave SCENE (we capitalize it for SUPERIORITYT) for 27 years, and everybody in the united states rave scene knows that UK ravers are stupid jackasses and they don't even really know what a party is.

like i went to this one UK rave and it was supposed to be some big deal and it was on a horse farm and there was horse poop and really more horse than people but it still got rave reviews among UK ravers.
that's why united states ravers stay away from uk raves and the TRULYU INTELLIGENT UK ravers all end up finding some american hussy to fuck for citizenship. the fact that y ou are still a UK raver proves beyond even the slightest shadow of doubt that you are clearly a lunatic monogoloid who probably stayed in kindergarden till they were of age to join their secondary educational instutition aka raving

that's 27 years of experience speaking for itself
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2008, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend View Post
i know what im talking bout ..
I'm sure you do, but none of us can understand you ADD ridden half sentences.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by e-ski View Post
posers yeah ok then what poser parties in a tent in a field till 8 in the morning
You sad fucks party in a tent in the fields? I'm glad to be American were we have deserts and warehouses.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:02 AM       
funny the american rave scene which comes from talents like frankie knuckles ,lenny dee(plays in scotland because it is best scene in the world )the scene in which every hardcore dj respects ,and fact that promoters such as james raize continually books artists from scotland to play events in arizona ,and fact the so called events in fields with more horses and poop that ravers ??? ok then .....
the same fields where acts like the prodigy,utah saints ,altern 8,ultrasonic,shades of ryhtm ,the rat pack have continually quoted as the arenas where they hold in their records as the defining events that moulded the rave culture world wide
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You sad fucks party in a tent in the fields? I'm glad to be American were we have deserts and warehouses.

sadly we dont have deserts ,warehouse parties plenty and events that weekly have attendances of thousands ,no trouble ,no violence ,just eveyone out to enjoy the vibe
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:05 AM       
question ...what are the largest attendances to an event in america ?weekly or monthly dedicated to rave/hardcore ect
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:06 AM       
and whats the point in crude names ? dont see it coming from this end ?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:11 AM       
all i know is that night more uk ravers were maimed from trying to ride horses that night than probably people have ever been bucked off of horses ever. you people from the uk might be stupid enough to think that horses are friendly but in the united states we've had the WILD WEST.

the wild west spirit still lives on in the american rave scene and we know how to treat farm animals at a rave. You don't trifle with or smile at horses. THey don't like that shit, they just think you're making fun of their teeth. that's what is wrong with the uk rave scene; no understanding for our animal friends.
BANNED

Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:11 AM       
Quote:
and whats the point in crude names ? dont see it coming from this end ?
Haven't you been insulting people's intelligence? It might not be a "crude name" but it's just as much of an insult.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:14 AM       
hahaha ,dont think i have ever said or shown any disrespect for animals ,horses or what ever ....obviously you have different lifestyles and animal habitats to a shity wee island like the uk in your opinion ...

the fact is rave is rave where ever your from world wide ,its about unity ....
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:16 AM       
Quote:
Haven't you been insulting people's intelligence? It might not be a "crude name" but it's just as much of an insult.
yes i have in respect to the debate ,not to there personal attributes ,but to the knowledge of the scene ,a fair debate is about having knowledge to support your facts ....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets the rave legaend View Post
question ...what are the largest attendances to an event in america ?weekly or monthly dedicated to rave/hardcore ect
Errr, we Americans have moved on to create new music for you candy fags to steal and claim that you where there when it all started.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:20 AM       
Quote:
all i know is that night more uk ravers were maimed from trying to ride horses that night than probably people have ever been bucked off of horses ever. you people from the uk might be stupid enough to think that horses are friendly but in the united states we've had the WILD WEST.

the wild west spirit still lives on in the american rave scene and we know how to treat farm animals at a rave. You don't trifle with or smile at horses. THey don't like that shit, they just think you're making fun of their teeth. that's what is wrong with the uk rave scene; no understanding for our animal friends.
or of teeth
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:22 AM       
i have never claimed i was there when it all started considering ,the rave culture started in europe,america,ibiza ,where ever ......and dont think im could be a candy fag ...

and america doesnt hold the monoply in musical creation ...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:28 AM       
Actually we do, it would also seem that you hold the monopoly on periods.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:31 AM       
hahah ok then ....

and obviously you have one track mind on music , and its origins .....
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:53 AM       
Well, are you gonna tell me how I'm wrong?
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 12:54 AM       
you tell me how your right .....you have the answers
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 01:21 AM       
Yes, I do have the answers. The answer is you are a 12 year old who just found out about electro and stumbled across that web page. All huffy and puffy you decided teach us something by spouting things you learned off of Wikipedia.

You are old news. You are late to the party. You are a sad fact of life. I can't wait for the XTC to ruin all your serotonin receptors and eventually claim that you have been emo for 25 years.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 01:30 AM       
12 year old hahah born in 1974 mate ,would never claim to be something im not music wise ........
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 01:52 AM       
So you are 34 and can't spell legend? No, I stand by my theory.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 02:02 AM       
simple typo didnt even notice
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 02:03 AM       
You are one big typo that needs to be backspaced.
Old Nov 1st, 2008, 02:06 AM       
hahaha ok