Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 09:30 AM        flip flopping accusations in 08' not this shit again
So I'm watching meet the press and they are interviewing McKain. And yes I realize how damn biased that show is against democrats but that's beside my point.

Mit Romney accused McKain of flip flopping on Roe Vs. Wade...... Romney changed his mind on abortion 3 years ago and he doesn't seem to apologize one bit for years of supporting what he now believes is wrong. In fact now he's getting ready to take assloads of money from the right to life foundation.

Hillary Clinton is getting ready to do the same thing John Kerry did and say "I was for it, befor I was against it" I think I'm not alone in saying I don't care. There is nothing bad in saying "I was wrong now here is my plan to fix it"

I want to hear ANY candidate, republican or democrat saying "I was misinformed about Iraq and I made the wrong choice and I'm sorry, now here is my plan for the war to get us out without leaving massive civil war between 2 terrorist states"

I'd like to hear and compare the plans of candidates too but more then that I'd like a candidate of any party to say "I was wrong, here is how I want to fix my mistake" The last thing we want is a president who realizes his mistake, doesn't admit it, and continues on the same path.......... You know who I'm talking about.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2007, 04:31 PM       
I'd like it if my ass shit gold (and it wasn't at all painful)

are politics ever "Logical"?
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old May 1st, 2007, 11:47 AM       
See, an actual plan doesn't fit too well into a 30 second soundbite.

When was the last time any president or politician said "oops, I was wrong. Lets try something else to fix this"?

- Fuck the Yankees
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 1st, 2007, 07:16 PM       
just wait until they start talking about the religious status of the presidents again. "Token democrat may be exercised from the church by the pope for his/her token support of gay marriage, abortion, no prayer in schools etctokenishitems."