Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2009, 09:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Dude I need a Gordie Howe jersey now

Also anyone else besides me still watching the playoffs?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:17 AM       
HANDS UP WHO OTHER THAN MILHOUSE GIVES A RAT'S ASS ABOUT THE REDWINGS
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2009, 09:48 AM       
(sound of chirping crickets)
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:52 PM       
all we really need for the total death of hockey would be for Crosby and Ovechkin to somehow wind up on the Redwings.

Then the whole hockey-universe would implode in a collapse of overrated masturbatory nonsense, because the concentration of over-hyped jerkoffs would simply be too great. It has something to do with a hypothetical newtonian dark star of assholery. But that's just my working theory.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
Can we get Avery traded there too? Pretty please.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:31 PM       
sure, why the hell not.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:23 PM       
Edit - probably redundant ....
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 29th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
We need the Red Wings in order to balance out the Lions.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Give Me Black Summer.
Dommin is probably a spambot
Old May 30th, 2009, 07:44 AM       
It's all about the Sens. Despite the fact they didn't even make it to the cup. GO SENS.
Where The Black Planets Roll Without Aim,
Where They Roll In Their Horror Unheeded, Without Knowledge Of Lustre Or Name.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2009, 09:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
We need the Red Wings in order to balance out the Lions.
I feel the same way

I wish I could trade some Bills defenseman and get some good Sabres defenseman.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 30th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
my favorite player just got traded to the Sens
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:16 PM       
This one is for you, Kitsa.

teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2009, 02:31 PM       
Heh. You hardly ever see a goalie-fight, but when you do, Roy is a consistent factor

I dunno, the Redwings are just like the freaking Cobra-Kai to me. It's so weird and unlikely that you'd have such a huge collection of absolute dicks in one place.

I also spent much of last night wondering if Mike Babcock was wearing makeup. The upper and lower halves of his face, the color was different.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:22 PM       
btw, remember this one? Umberger plays for the Jackets now, of course.

http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1685178
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 04:49 PM       
I don't hate the redwings, i hate the fucking fans
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 07:41 PM       
I'll stick with my policy of hating them both. My opinion of the fans was better before that freaking redwing-mobile practically ran us off the road.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:06 PM       
How is Hitch working out for you?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:27 PM       
I know him affectionately as Eeyore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 08:39 PM       
Hahahahahaha
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 2nd, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Heh. You hardly ever see a goalie-fight, but when you do, Roy is a consistent factor
My main reason for posting that was to show Osgood getting his ass handed to him. He didn't "do everything right" this time. Dickhead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
btw, remember this one? Umberger plays for the Jackets now, of course.
Remember it? RJ was one of my favorite Flyboys. Brian Campbell must DIE! (Unless he gets traded to the Flyers.)

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jun 2nd, 2009 at 10:53 PM. Reason: clarification
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 05:56 AM       
Not this last game, but the one before...they had one of those little studio-interview asides with Osgood. He was throwing out gems like, "I'm really spectacular when I need to be." I mean, it's almost like old-school WWF villain shit, saying all the douchebag things, but I think he really believes it.

Someone on some forum said that whenever Osgood gets really cocky, that's when he crashes hard. And you know if someone on some forum says it, it must be true.

Anyway, after last night at least it won't be a sweep.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 3rd, 2009, 10:50 AM       
The only way this series would be satisfying to me is if it went to game 7, and the game went into so many OT's that they finally had to suspend it and call the series a tie. So nobody would win. :D
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 07:42 PM       
What was the deal with the Penguins last night. Those early penalties were just plan stupid.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2009, 10:23 PM       
Bah, bad night...

The goalie was pretty sucky.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 9th, 2009, 03:11 PM       
Hey ZQ, what's your prediction for tonight's game?