Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin

leroy77 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 03:18 PM        Question:
What's a good way to get a girl to let you put it in her butt?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 03:30 PM       
Introduce her to someone better looking and let HIM put it in her butt.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 06:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by leroy77 View Post
What's a good way to get a girl to let you put it in her butt?
This should help you.
Random Annoyance
Zinger is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 06:53 PM       
Roofies, they're made for a reason.
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 10:53 PM       
Pretend like you are really really drunk and take her home and get your game on real good you know how we play son now when you are in your zone you have got your swerviest swerve on here is what you do friend because you see she thinks you are drunk so here in lies the cleverness of this plan you will hit her in the back of her skull with a sock filled with soap and her gross butthole is yours good luck buddy.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 17th, 2007, 11:02 PM       
oh whoa wait. cb didn't you get your gf pregnant from this move???
Dirty Girl
Matt Harty is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 01:01 AM       
No matter how you go about it, I suggest using a finger first, without warning, and during a time when she's extremely aroused or while she's busy sucking you off. And don't just jam it in either. Just rub the hole first and look for a reaction. If she doesn't slap your arm, yell, or pull your hand away, put your finger in a LITTLE bit and move it around. If you go too far, you might touch shit and it'll get awkward fast. You might hit the wrong spot if you go too deep and she'll think she's gonna shit on your hand, etc. Or she might be loaded already and you put it in at a really bad time.

Either way after doing so ask he if she liked it. If she said yes, do it again a few more times and then start discussing whether you should go deeper or sticking alternate items up the chute. She SHOULD come prepared cleaned out for you if she knows you might do it. Otherwise, she's dirty and you should probably stop having sex with dirty girls. They carry aids yo.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 11:26 AM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:14 PM       
JESUS IF YOU'RE TRYING TO FUCK HER BUTTHOLE WITH YOUR LITTLE WEENIE, IT'S LIKE THROWING A HOTDOG DOWN THE CORRIDOR.

GIVE UP ALREADY, MICRO DICK!
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:46 PM       
Not only has that "hotdog down a hallway" joke been made popular and therefore obnoxious thanks to Family Guy, but this is like the fourth fucking time you've used it yourself.

It's bad enough that you constantly repeat one-liners and jokes, but it's always the clichéd unoriginal ones. At least make up your own fucking similes if you're going to rehash jokes over and over again.

Jesus

Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:49 PM       
Oh yeah and for the record the word "fucktard" has 196 contributed definitions on Urban Dictionary which essentially means that saying it just makes you more Internet if anything

MAMA MIA!
Old Mar 22nd, 2007, 10:56 PM       
oooohh......somebody didn't have his asshole today
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 02:03 AM       
Milhouse did you come into this thread just to tell Tara she's using the same thing that the creators of family guy did? Or were you actually going to contribute your useful knowledge of anal sex? Considering your hatred of females, one might assume you would be gay. Not that its a bad thing or whatever, but you might be able to help the poor kid out.

Just a hunch..

Now to the idiot who apparently has to come onto a message board that is known for 'mocking' people, and ask how to get a girl to let him get all anal. I'm guessing you probably haven't even asked your gf if she is comfortable doing this. That might be a good start... Then if you two really need help then maybe www.jackinworld.com can help .. or www.adultfriendfinder.com who knows..
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2007, 11:36 AM       
THX FOR TH ADVICE U GUYS IM GLD WERE ALL BUDDIES AND CAN ASK THE HARSD QUESTIONS HAHA I LUV U GUYS