Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nexus 7 Prototype
VaporTrailx1 is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 01:45 PM        I don't mean to perpetate a steotype, but this is just too much!
http://news.aol.com/article/south-ko...drivers/755777

After 950 Tries, Korean Woman Passes Drivers Exam
Escape will make me god.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:40 PM       
Korean women are the only people I will have prejudice against because, in my life, they have been evil, ignorant, and fucking old. It's a decision based on personal experience. I'm not prejudiced against black people, even though I lived in a ghetto (ask me about it some other time), because I've met plenty of good people whom were also black. But I think it's the Korean upbringing in them to be nasty to people.

And they age like bridge trolls.

Only the other hand, she could just be really fucking stupid. I know some people who could probably reach that number, personally.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:49 PM       
What did Korean women do to you as a child because you seem so traumatized by them?

(on a sidenote, Im not Korean, just curious) ^.^;
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 03:59 PM       
I worked with them, and they cut my hair, and I was babysitted by one.

I'll make it clear, though, that they're old immigrants that married soldiers so they could come to America. What they do is probably par for the course in Korea, but they came here and treat me like an asshole so fuck them and their holier than thou attitude.

I eventually quit my job because of them.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 8th, 2009, 10:02 PM       
I've heard of that bad driver lady a couple of times, actually. I think my newspaper has been following her with relish.

I had a Chinese friend in high school who hated Koreans. He didn't even hate Japanese people, just Koreans.

Uh, not that it's ok to hate Japanese, I just meant that that's the usual hate flavour from China.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM       
Chinese and Japanese hate each other like the McCoys and the Hatfields. I useally think Koreans are dicks based only on how they spit when they talk.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
I HATE ALL ASIANS ESPECIALLY THAT DICK ABOVE ME.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 12:35 PM       
I'm half white though. Oh, and doesn't AUS hate asians or is that just Sidney?
i will let you down
george is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty okgeorge is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 9th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
i believe the word for Korea(n) in japanese and chinese means "dog people" both cultures HATE the Koreans and consider them a sub species.

all that aside, after try 13 you should be barred from driving
doctorboogie fanclub member #1
@jorgedomingo on twitter.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 02:22 AM       
Australia is pretty racist, but it's mainly coming from Sydney and other assorted bottom dwellers of society.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:00 PM       
I used to be a private English tutor for a Korean family and I can't honestly remember whether the mother had any driving issues.

They were unfailingly polite and formal and the kids were so well-behaved it was almost creepy. I tried to get them to fingerpaint once and they couldn't stand it, they kept washing their hands. And I never had to ask them to clean up one project before going on to the next.

I know some other Koreans and I can safely say from what I have seen and heard that there is quite an animosity thing going on with the Japanese.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:11 PM       
I didn't know Steve-O was Jewish.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 10th, 2009, 05:47 PM       
I think I remember seeing that on that one VH1 or MTV2 or something special they keep showing all the time.