Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 02:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bod View Post
Never heard such a cheese accusation before.
I thought Americans only ate over processed food anyhow and wouldn't know proper cheese unless it came pre sliced and in a cellophane wrapper?
But that's by the by.
I enjoy a nice Cornish Yarg.
Bod is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 03:13 PM       
I had to google that
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 10:14 PM       
Oh christ, there's actually a wikipedia on british wiggers
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:12 PM       
Anyone else here find the idea of a 38 year old British punk woman extremely laughable?
Not that I mean to ruin your fun, Tadao; LET LOVE BE, FROM SEA TO SHINING SEA
Or something to that effect.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:20 PM       
I keep telling you Lord Sap, Greenday is not punk. It goes back to the late 70s and started in quite possibly England. What is so laughable about a 38 year old punk from England?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:23 PM       
I don't know but I googled "38-year-old punk from England" and I laughed when this came up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:24 PM       
You never hear of a woman old enough to be your mother (in my case) as a self-described punk; you always think of it as one of those Johnny Napalm, safety-pin piercing teens and twenty year olds.
Also, I never knew Greenday was THAT old; I thought it started mid '90s.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:25 PM       
You are amazingly ignorant.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:31 PM       
It's the American way.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:38 PM       
Damaged girls are hawt.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2009, 11:56 PM       
God, Sappington, you're such a fucking idiot. Go shoot yourself now. With a gun.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:18 AM       
lol, waht kind of gun? u dunno waht to do!!!1!11!oneone
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:33 AM       
Even your intentional cock-ups are just as embarrassing.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 12:34 AM       
Kick his ass, Hans!
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:37 AM       
37 as it goes.

I'm struggling to see what is funny about it?

Loads of my friends, people even in their mid to late forties are still into punk and rock and regularly frequent gigs. I have friends that are grandparents yet still dye their hair and wear big boots - we just never grew out of having fun. Some are maybe a bit more wrinkly and fatter, but still have a life. In fact, I enjoy life a lot more now than ever I did in my twenties.
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:42 AM       
I just don't understand americans

Last edited by Bod : Feb 3rd, 2009 at 08:53 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 01:02 PM       
It's not that he's American. It's that hes 16.
Last time I had a Mohawk I was 36.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:22 PM       
TRANSLATIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
A punk rocker in her thirties?! That's like, old. Like my mom. Punk rock's for like, for young people, right? It only started in the nineties, for crying out loud!

Fuck it. I can't even manage to be passive aggressive about this, it's just too stupid not to make fun of directly. LOGIC TIME! Even though you're a dullard of a thirteen year old gutter rat that has no concept of the passage of time, you will still age! It's a shocking concept, I know. STAY WITH ME, KID, I CAN CLEAR UP THE CONFUSING STUFF FOR YA AFTER CLASS. Therefore, even though you are thirteen years old now, at some point in the future, you will be thirty years old. Don't panic, that's in what we call the "future". In this 'future' you will have and will still be going through a process called "aging".

Now, with this in mind, if this applies to you, we can assume that it also applies to other people. So, if we take, say, a twenty year old punk rocker, and look at her in the future, she will have aged! Holy shit! Wow! Looka that brain calculation! It's a fuckin mind popper!

But, you say, "what does this have to do with what I was talking about?" This is because you're not exactly what scientific experts would classify as "the sharpest tool in the shed". You see, punk rock has been around for a long time. More than ten years, in fact! Heck, try more than fifteen! Wow! You know what? It's been around since the seventies!

Now, by this point your eyes have glazed over and you are drooling consistently. This is because your brain has shut down. It's a very special brain, somewhat similar to a that of a bug's. It has received a lot of information, and does not have the capacity to connect it all together, so your mental self defenses have kicked in. But hold on just a bit longer, because I'm about to connect it aaaaaaaall together for you!

You will be older in the future, this is called "aging"! This rule also applies to other people! In fact, the reason other people are older than you is because they were born in what we call the "past"! The "past" extends back to before you were born, and people older than you were actually born before you! Hence, a punk rocker that was "young" in the seventies can now be as old as your mom!

And now with the initial tenderizing done, I was intrigued by Sappington's "Johnny Napalm" comment, so I googled Johnny Napalm! He's apparently a character from Guitar Hero, Sappington's only education in the world of punk rock! Point and laugh!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 03:29 PM       
STOP BEING FUNNIER THAN ME! I'M TRYING TO SCORE SOME PUSSY HERE!

fucking cockblock geeeeeez
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
I've never had mowhawk. I do have a kickass samurai ponytail right now, though.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Dude, she wants intelligent, macho type guy, not a greasy half-Japanese vagrant that gets drunk and starts screaming about "filthy Korean mongrels"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:03 PM       
She said nothing about macho or race. Learn to listen to a woman!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:09 PM       
if God wanted men to listen to women he would have, like, i dunno, made their mouths bigger or something

Shit, we kind of end up destroying threads, don't we
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Okay, I will attempt to be constructive for once in my godforsaken life and return to the topic at hand. I will now scour myspace for the reason that this thread was created
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 3rd, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Case is closed anyways. I'm the only one here who fits that description. I think she just wanted to get with me and made it very specific. Notice how she left out "in good shape" and "must not have lazy eye".