Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 12th, 2007, 12:46 PM        Gore wins peace prize
This isn't a surprise to anybody, but Gore did say that he may run if he won, and he did. So, will he run? :o
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 09:55 PM       
No he will not run.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 10:44 PM       
How is global warming linked to world peace again?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2007, 11:01 PM       
The ice cap is in PEACEes.
=======

Old Oct 16th, 2007, 12:53 AM       
No, that's not it... You have to be high. If you are high, then it's easy to understand... With Global Warming, the Globe will be Warmer, and when it's Hot, People get all Harsh to your Gig. That's why the Hot People from Tennessee didn't Vote for Al Gore. They were all Harsh to his Gig, dude...Heat makes People all Crazy and Shit. Crazy People are all Crazy and Shit, so Al Gore makes the World all Cool and Stuff.

Get It?

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2007, 01:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
How is global warming linked to world peace again?
You know when it's really hot and you're sweating and your butt sticks to your computer chair and your dog keeps putting his paws on you and making that annoying sound when he bites his leg trying to scratch at fleas and normally you wouldn't care but it's so hot and you just want to kill him?

It's like that, but bigger.

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Oct 17th, 2007, 05:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr View Post
No, that's not it... You have to be high. If you are high, then it's easy to understand... With Global Warming, the Globe will be Warmer, and when it's Hot, People get all Harsh to your Gig. That's why the Hot People from Tennessee didn't Vote for Al Gore. They were all Harsh to his Gig, dude...Heat makes People all Crazy and Shit. Crazy People are all Crazy and Shit, so Al Gore makes the World all Cool and Stuff.

Get It?
Which is why it's so important that all the poor desert dwelling middle easterners have Wal-Marts so they can all buy $24.99 air conditioners to cool down their tents and mud huts.
=======

Old Oct 18th, 2007, 09:57 AM       
Adam Smith himself couldn't have said it better.

Mocker
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 04:18 PM       
Was Adam Smith a pothead?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 18th, 2007, 05:28 PM       
I think he was kidnapped by gypsies and spent most of his childhood in the circus. Or maybe my professor was a pothead and made that up.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
=======

Old Oct 18th, 2007, 06:33 PM       
It was in the gypsy tents that he originally learned about "invisible hands," but then it was just child molestation.

...and yes, he was a huge pothead.

Mocker
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 06:39 AM       
No he wasn't, that was a rhetorical question. And that was a poor rhetorical answer. Preechr, you need to get less half-educated, whether that means losing what half an education in liberal ideology you have, or getting the rest of an education in political science that you seem to lack. You really do seem to be too smart to be spouting off the ideological cliches that you do. That being said, I lack either a half education or a full education, so I suppose I might just be an idiot in saying what I say.
=======

Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 12:25 AM       
You're just pissed cause you can't tell when I'm kidding or drunk.

That's Ok though... I don't hold it against you.

=======

Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 12:31 AM       
...and if I tend to stick to the high spots rather than getting all "down and dirty," that's mostly cause nobody ever seems to want to take anything very seriously when it comes to actual discussions of actual solutions. Please pardon me for my cliche-ity, but why shouldn't I be phoning it in? I appreciate your compliments, veiled as they are, and I respectfully give you your due as well. Why is it that you are not more engaged here, BPG? You've tried before, but you are always so quick to throw in the towel.

Strut your stuff for a bit. It's not like anybody's watching...

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 11:38 AM       
i'm glad he won, he deserved to win something! if the world really got that hot, everyone would be mad at eachother like i get mad at people while i am driving in my car in the summer. a whole world with hot road rage? who would survive?

thanks to al gore, everyone!