Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 03:20 PM        Sucker Punch
I believe we can all agree that sucker punch was a terrible movie.

And while its really easy to talk about all the "bad" things about it... What was your favorite part of the movie?

Mine?

The Captain America trailer, it was all down hill after that. :P
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 04:36 PM       
You're a sucker if you paid money to see it.
Forum Virgin
Izlude is probably a spambot
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:37 PM       
I realized that too late.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
I was lucky enough to see a clip on t.v. It looked like a SciFi channel movie that made it into theaters.

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 03:24 AM       
What scares me is that the director is set to head up the Superman film reboot next. :/
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 10:14 AM       
Visually the movie was impressive. Sonically it was atrocious. Storilinily was badily didded.

Man did I ever want it to end too. It felt like I was there forever in the IMAX theater. Taking my money and my time.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
IMDB says that the director wrote the screenplay. That almost always never works.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 12:37 PM       
He did, I guess he wrote it a while ago though....but still that usually doesn't end up being good.

I liked Shoot 'em up though for what it was. They basically wrote the action scenes first and threw in dialogue and a plot line later on.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 01:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You're a sucker if you paid money to see it.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Apr 7th, 2011, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
What scares me is that the director is set to head up the Superman film reboot next. :/
what i don't get is that nolan chose him

the only hope i have for that movie is the rumor that snyder will dump his usual directing style for the movie
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2011, 05:51 PM       
Suckerpunch looks awful. I mean really awful. The premise sounds kinda interesting on paper, but jesus what the hell man. I have nothing against Snyder, since Dawn Of The Dead and Watchmen were pretty good movies, but this is just the worst.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 12:38 AM       
My friend went to see it and told me she could "feel the boners in the room"

Banned

relliKinGrunge is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM       
i actually enjoyed the movie
all i had to do is pretend i wasnt there and focus on the lesbian couple making out in front of me...and i was happy
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 14th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
That has double implications PG.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 08:39 AM       
I just saw it with a few mates. It was really awful. I think it had a few good design ideas, ones that are slightly tired and overused in this day and age, however, but the acting was awful, and the story was boring and the conflict was barely there.
Spoilers!

Writing too much on a shite movie? Yes, but I literally just saw it ten minutes ago, so it's all still in my head.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 09:08 AM       
I know what you mean Zhukov. It just fills you with so much anger having to sit through it. Just found out yesterday fandango triple charged me for my ticket for suckerpunch too. My eye wouldn't stop twitching because I was so angry.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 12:29 PM       
Oh man, how many people will this movie claim.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 02:07 PM       
Quote:
Man did I ever want it to end too. It felt like I was there forever in the IMAX theater. Taking my money and my time.

It just fills you with so much anger having to sit through it.
thats how i felt when i watched pineapple express ;/ maybe it was just the vicodin but i ended up leaving WHICH I GUESS I MISSED THE COOL ENDING OR SOMETHING
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Apr 16th, 2011, 07:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Why? Snyder's an alright director. Watchmen, 300, and Dawn weren't fantastic, but they were okay.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 17th, 2011, 05:06 AM       
Haven't seen Watchmen, but I liked 300. It wasn't a fantastic film, but I took it for what I thought it was; an action comic book played out on screen in an artistic way. Actually, there was one thing that annoyed me, and that was just how dull the politics and oracle sequences were; they were just filler between action.

Sucker Punch was similar, and it's not really a great way to make a good movie. So maybe Superman might suffer a same fate.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 19th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
you know what made me laugh about this movie is kinda like a michael bay movie terrible acting confusing and boring plot all topped with just some scenes for pure visual flair

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 28th, 2011, 04:02 PM       
I've hated this movie since the second I saw the first preview for it

Last edited by Womti : Jul 19th, 2011 at 05:20 PM.