Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Trash Enthusiast
Poison Doom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:28 PM        What is an acceptable number of times to masturbate in one day?
Seriously, what do people consider "normal". Once, twice, three times? I'm curious.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 04:45 PM       
Depends on if you have a job or not.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:03 PM       
It also depends if you're male or female.
You may already be there.
Trash Enthusiast
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:06 PM       
Ok, so what's the average for each?
Without a job?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 08:08 PM       
Three times a day.

After each meal.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 09:16 PM       
Seems a bit low, if you're jobless.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:16 PM       
UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF CUM

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in Ask Willie?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 10:44 PM       
ENOUGH TO COVER THE MOON WITH :achimp
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 06:48 AM       
ANYTHING OVER A COUPLE OF TIMES A WEEK MAKES YOU A PERVERT/desperate AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT BECAUSE THEY FEEL GUILTY AFTER MASTURBATING TOO MUCH.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 01:47 PM       
It depends on how preoccupied you are, how well you feel, how much time you have on your hands, how much sleep you've gotten...

I read that if man ejaculates more than 5 times a week it lowers his risk of prostate cancer, so I suppose its healthy for a man to do it at least that much.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:31 PM       
YEA NBUT ITS ALSO A GREAT WAY TO BLOW ALL YOUR OJAS AND DRASTICALLY SHORTENS THE QUALITY OF YOUR LIFE/LIFESPAN.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 07:53 PM       
gross, zero times

edit: and while we're on the subject you males need to WASH YOUR HANDS. you touch your stuff while you're in the restroom and then you touch other stuff like doorknobs and then i touch the doorknobs and i get your boy germs. disgusting!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
while we're on the subject you males need to WASH YOUR HANDS. you touch your stuff while you're in the restroom and then you touch other stuff like doorknobs and then i touch the doorknobs and i get your boy germs. disgusting!
I have a co-worker well-known for this type of behavior. I have some of that liquid hand-sanitizer to ward him off. Yes, I know it's a placebo, but it makes me feel better, so I'm OK with it.

Edit: And BTW you're the one reading the "gross" thread.

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : Jul 24th, 2009 at 08:33 PM. Reason: reality check
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
I see someone is sexually repressed.
BANNED

Old Jul 24th, 2009, 11:16 PM       
ITS ONLY AN ACT.

What's so wrong with penis germs? Do they differ substantially from the rest of my germs?
Trash Enthusiast
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM       
Penis germs make babies
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
penis babies D:
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
YOUR a penis baby
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
Quote:
Penis germs make babies
Whoa ho ho. It takes a man AND a woman to make a baby. I don't know what kind of sick homosexual family you were raised by but penis germs alone do not make babies.
Plus its not even the germs its the semen
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:44 PM       
Pregnancy is a disease.
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:49 PM       
how dark and twisted your perspective of life is
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 05:58 PM       
A fetus is a parasite
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
A tadao is a goth
BANNED

Old Jul 26th, 2009, 06:01 PM       
IT WAS A DARK AND STORMY TADAO
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 06:23 PM