Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 01:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Uh, terrorism is just a term used to help differentiate between actors.
I hope by actors you mean synthetic agents and or Provocateurs

Quote:
What you write is true when you look at a lot of media and people who are not familiar with terrorism studies and such, like many politicians, but the term isn't actually some judgemental thing.
Most army veterans who are against the war are now consider a "terror" threat similar to pro-liberty groups in America. In police handbooks they tell them that property rights activists and constitutionalists may be home grown "terrorists"

Youtube it. They have recordings of news broadcasts that cover the key talking points of mass paranoia.

Quote:
The US has supported terrorists and the reason that some terrorists target the US is because they feel that the US is a aggressor or supporter of a agressor.
By terrorists do you mean innocent civilians? Because that's what the American public is told who the "terrorists" are. Most individuals fightings the coalition are people who've had family killed in bombing raids or who've lost everything because of the illegal war / occupation.

There are no such thing as terrorists. There are poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for-profit corporations.

Quote:
Blah, blah, blah, passive aggressive comment.
Ok.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I hope by actors you mean synthetic agents and or Provocateurs
No, I mean people or groups who are somehow involved. If it's a state using terror, attacking noncombattants and all of that good stuff, then it would be state terror. The reason state terror and terrorism are distinguished from one another is that both diverge from what is accepted as conventional war, and state actors have to be dealt with differently than non state actors, not only because of resources and law but because the motivations, as you point out, are different.

Quote:
Most army veterans who are against the war are now consider a "terror" threat similar to pro-liberty groups in America. In police handbooks they tell them that property rights activists and constitutionalists may be home grown "terrorists"

Youtube it. They have recordings of news broadcasts that cover the key talking points of mass paranoia.
Ok, yeah, it's not as simple as that

Quote:
By terrorists do you mean innocent civilians? Because that's what the American public is told who the "terrorists" are. Most individuals fightings the coalition are people who've had family killed in bombing raids or who've lost everything because of the illegal war / occupation.
Yes, if you consider someone who takes up arms completely "innocent", though I think that's the wrong word to describe it.

Quote:
There are no such thing as terrorists. There are poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for-profit corporations.
Yes, there is such a thing as terrorists. Just because you sympathize with someone doesn't mean that they are not a terrorist. As I have written before, terrorists are not automatically bad guys. Also many terrorists are not poor, you're overgeneralizing things. In fact you seem to be only talking about terrorists in the global south. The Red Army Faction were West German marxists attempting to end their countries support of the United States and its military excursions in Vietnam. The Weather Underground were college kids. And terrorists groups don't just target imperialism. There are terrorists groups which are pro government and many groups are state supported, though those groups have largely gone by the wayside.

Quote:
Ok.
You didn't do it.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
You obviously still can't come to grips with the basic truth that THE US IS A STATE WHICH SPONSORS TERRORISM.
We actually have.

Quote:
And don't listen to that Flagg person. He's an idiot.
I know right? Thinks that he knows everything ever just because he has some stupid science degree paper. That shit doesn't matter, this is the real world, not a classroom.
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
No, I mean people or groups who are somehow involved. If it's a state using terror, attacking noncombattants and all of that good stuff, then it would be state terror. The reason state terror and terrorism are distinguished from one another is that both diverge from what is accepted as conventional war, and state actors have to be dealt with differently than non state actors, not only because of resources and law but because the motivations, as you point out, are different.
In my research 9 out of 10 times it's government funded, provoked, or allowed to take place. Most of these "terrorist" boogeymen are known about or hired. The examples that the media use to label terrorist or terrorist states are mass propoganda to create a feeling of fear, anger, xenophobia, and paranoia.

Look up Webster Tarpley on google video. He has a few great lectures on false falg terror you should watch.

Quote:
Ok, yeah, it's not as simple as that
Is that all you got? You said the term terrorism isn't used as a judgmental label yet you don't acknowledge the everyday use of the word to villify normal citizens?

YouTube the phrase home grown terrorists.

Quote:
Yes, if you consider someone who takes up arms completely "innocent", though I think that's the wrong word to describe it.
You need to watch Iraq for Sale and No end in sight. Terrorstorm is a good one as well. It's all free on google video. Also Occupation 101 is another good one you should watch. All free.

Quote:
Yes, there is such a thing as terrorists. Just because you sympathize with someone doesn't mean that they are not a terrorist. As I have written before, terrorists are not automatically bad guys. Also many terrorists are not poor, you're overgeneralizing things. In fact you seem to be only talking about terrorists in the global south. The Red Army Faction were West German marxists attempting to end their countries support of the United States and its military excursions in Vietnam. The Weather Underground were college kids. And terrorists groups don't just target imperialism. There are terrorists groups which are pro government and many groups are state supported, though those groups have largely gone by the wayside.
1. The Red army faction was funded by the state.

2. The Weather Underground was funded by the Ford Foundation.

Private / Governmental agencies fund synthetic "terror" attacks on the population. It's a very old story.

and I don't sympathize with anyone. Look at the war objectively.

Illegal occupation, bombing of innocents, looting of the natural resources.

^ Imperialistic tendencies.

Are people who fight imperialistic powers "Terrorists"? I highly doubt that anyone would admit it and as I stated above the groups you named were well off because they were getting private / state funding. It's right out there in the open.

There is no such thing as modern terrorism.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:22 PM       
Quote:
In my research 9 out of 10 times it's government funded, provoked, or allowed to take place. Most of these "terrorist" boogeymen are known about or hired. The examples that the media use to label terrorist or terrorist states are mass propoganda to create a feeling of fear, anger, xenophobia, and paranoia.
So basically 9 times out of 10 a government is somehow involved... Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that. I don't think most terrorists are known about individually. If you're referring to groups, then yes, but individuals, no as groups need to be constantly recruiting and an advantage of terrorism is that terrorists look like everyone else.

Quote:
Is that all you got? You said the term terrorism isn't used as a judgmental label yet you don't acknowledge the everyday use of the word to villify normal citizens?

YouTube the phrase home grown terrorists.
I never said that it never ever is used as a judgemental label, I wrote that it should not be used as one and that anyone who knows anything about it does not use it as such. You're so stooped in your narcissistic paranoia that you can't even tell when someone is agreeing with you.

Quote:
You need to watch Iraq for Sale and No end in sight. Terrorstorm is a good one as well. It's all free on google video. Also Occupation 101 is another good one you should watch. All free.
No, you should be able to explain things by yourself. You don't need to send me links to movies that say things that I already know or have already seen.

Quote:
1. The Red army faction was funded by the state.

2. The Weather Underground was funded by the Ford Foundation.

Private / Governmental agencies fund synthetic "terror" attacks on the population. It's a very old story.
What state funded the Red Army faction and how were the Weather Underground funded by the Ford Foundation?

Quote:
and I don't sympathize with anyone. Look at the war objectively.

Illegal occupation, bombing of innocents, looting of the natural resources.

^ Imperialistic tendencies.

Are people who fight imperialistic powers "Terrorists"? I highly doubt that anyone would admit it and as I stated above the groups you named were well off because they were getting private / state funding. It's right out there in the open.

There is no such thing as modern terrorism.
I think that it is pretty clear that you sympathize with anyone who is against the US government. And yes, terrorists groups often fight against imperialism. People who study terrorism know that. Politicians and officials who don't have their heads up their asses know that. The groups that I named were self funded. One of the ways that the Red Army Faction acquired money was through bank robberies. If they were getting funding from somewhere else they would not rob banks. Those kind of operations are incredibly risky and are barely worth the money gained so if they had a large amount of funding from a government they would not engage in such action.
You wrote terrorists were poor. I pointed out that there have been terrorists who came from middle class backgrounds. That does not influence the funding of terrorist groups unless members donate their own money.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 03:45 PM       
Quote:
I know right? Thinks that he knows everything ever just because he has some stupid science degree paper. That shit doesn't matter, this is the real world, not a classroom.
Damned right!

Youtube it.
You may already be there.
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
So basically 9 times out of 10 a government is somehow involved... Yes, I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that.
Ok, then why do you still keep calling it "terrorism" when the more correct term would be state sponsored false flag attacks?

Quote:
I don't think most terrorists are known about individually.
You need to watch Webster Tarpley's lecture on state sponsored terror.

Quote:
I never said that it never ever is used as a judgemental label, I wrote that it should not be used as one and that anyone who knows anything about it does not use it as such.
No and No, you said....

Quote:
"What you write is true when you look at a lot of media and people who are not familiar with terrorism studies and such, like many politicians, but the term isn't actually some judgemental thing."

Yes it is. If you are against the established oligarchy then you are branded a terrorist. Please look up "home grown terrorism". Anyone who challenges authority is now a threat.

They know exactly how to use this word. It's to train people to think everything is terrorism.

Quote:
No, you should be able to explain things by yourself.
Like our previous conversations you seem to have trouble understanding the simplicity of the situation. Please watch those videos and learn. This is all common knowledge I'm telling you. There is nothing new under the sun.

Quote:
What state funded the Red Army faction and how were the Weather Underground funded by the Ford Foundation?
Who do you think gave money to the Red Army Faction and who does Bill Ayres work for today?

Quote:
I think that it is pretty clear that you sympathize with anyone who is against the US government. And yes, terrorists groups often fight against imperialism. People who study terrorism know that. Politicians and officials who don't have their heads up their asses know that. The groups that I named were self funded. One of the ways that the Red Army Faction acquired money was through bank robberies. If they were getting funding from somewhere else they would not rob banks. Those kind of operations are incredibly risky and are barely worth the money gained so if they had a large amount of funding from a government they would not engage in such action.

You wrote terrorists were poor. I pointed out that there have been terrorists who came from middle class backgrounds. That does not influence the funding of terrorist groups unless members donate their own money.
Your logic is very strange.

Illegal war for profit + killing of civilians + looting of natural resources = Creates anti-imperialistic forces.

They are not terrorists. Terrorists don't exist.

Back to the Red Army faction.....who do you think was funding them? Themselves? I highly doubt it.

and back to the Weather Underground.....FBI COINTEL was at work radicalizing the group. Happened to numerous groups back in the 60's-70's.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:30 PM       
I'm not surprised that you can't follow my logic. You have to understand my posts first.

Quote:
Who do you think gave money to the Red Army Faction and who does Bill Ayres work for today?

Your logic is very strange.
So you don't know who gave the Red Army Faction money, but you know someone did and because Bill Ayres works for the Ford Foundation now means that they supported the Weather Underground 40 years ago back when they were accused of being a pawn of the US government? IRONY
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Back to the Red Army faction.....who do you think was funding them? Themselves? I highly doubt it.
And I love this. Yeah, because we all know how expensive food, firearms, ammunition and various household and industrial chemicals are and how difficult they are to find.
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
And I love this. Yeah, because we all know how expensive food, firearms, ammunition and various household and industrial chemicals are and how difficult they are to find.
I think you just answered your own question.

Quote:
I'm not surprised that you can't follow my logic. You have to understand my posts first.
You need to watch the Webster Tarpley state sponsored terror lecture on google video. It will help you understand.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM       
Quote:
I think you just answered your own question.

You need to watch the Webster Tarpley state sponsored terror lecture on google video. It will help you understand.
I understand state sponsored terrorism. I understand everything that you've posted. You just don't understand my posts or what the difference is between our opinions.
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:42 PM       
Quote:
I understand state sponsored terrorism. I understand everything that you've posted. You just don't understand my posts or what the difference is between our opinions.
I think the best course of action for you is to watch the Webster Tarpley State Sponsored False flag terror video and then move to Richard Gages presentation on 9/11.

Then after that you can have your pick of any of the following.

Iraq for Sale
No End in Sight
Money Masters
Occupation 101
TerrorStorm
Beyond Treason

Very educational videos. This will help you.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:45 PM       
Quote:
Quote:
I think the best course of action for you is to watch the Webster Tarpley State Sponsored False flag terror video and then move to Richard Gages presentation on 9/11.

Then after that you can have your pick of any of the following.

Iraq for Sale
No End in Sight
Money Masters
Occupation 101
TerrorStorm
Beyond Treason

Very educational videos. This will help you.
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Ok,

Stay a pawn. Not my problem.

Last edited by TheCoolinator : Apr 12th, 2010 at 08:52 PM.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 04:49 PM       
Quote:
Ok,

Stay a pawn. No my problem.
You're such a self righteous douche. You think that documentaries are enough to change someone's interpretation of reality? I was surprised that you caught on that something was amiss when I messaged you asking if you had aspergers, though you thought I asked it for some asinine reason. Seriously, I'm not trying to make fun of you when I ask this, and I have asked it before: do you have apsergers or another illness which may impact the way you interpret the intentions of others?
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:55 PM       
Quote:
mindless blabber
No.

Here is the link. Check it out. It will do you good.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1318334319800#
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 08:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolie
Quote:
mindless blabber
Uh, Coolie my boy, I think you misquoted Leader:

Quote:
You're such a self righteous douche.
That's better.

EDIT: Odds are Coolie won't even see this, since he probably has me on "ignore".
Banned

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
Quote:
Uh, Coolie my boy, I think you misquoted Leader:
You have one of them there "Degrees" right, Colonel?

Try to disprove Webster Tarpley. I'd like to see you try without having one of your trademark tantrums.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:06 PM       
I wouldn't evern dream of trying, since even if I did you'd ignore the facts since it didn't fit your worldview.

Keep wearing that tinfoil hat, big guy.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:18 PM       
Quote:
No.

Here is the link. Check it out. It will do you good.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...1318334319800#
I've watched it. I felt my iq dropping as it went on. Dude, face it, you can't even figure out what sub forums to post a thread in and you definitely can't even begin to comprehend my posts. Just give up, I'm too smart for a aspie like you.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 12th, 2010, 09:42 PM       
I just realized something, if Coolie hates the US government so much then why does he continue to support its terror by paying the very taxes that fund its imperialistic domination of the earth?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 12th, 2010, 11:11 PM       
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2010, 07:35 AM       
Quote:

lol. So the people who attacked India where just poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for profit corporations? weird. How can you idiots not see its somewhere in the middle? Yes alot of the 'terrorists' are people who lost family members from unjust wars but that is not the only type of person blowing themselves up or atleast financing the suicide bombers. The people who lost family members are usually exploited by the real 'terrorists' who want to inflict carnage on a mass scale. This whole idea of losing family members doesn't even apply to the people like Bin laden who had their own family and country disown him for his actions.

This is from a real expert(not someone writing a term paper or watching biased documentaries) who has actually interviewed so called "black widows" in russia.

"Yet it was by no means a simple act of revenge, say Speckhard and other experts, insisting it is wrong to imagine the Black Widows as loyal widows seeking justice. (Sharipova's(one of the moscow suicide bombers) husband is believed to still be alive.) The women are in reality the products of a sophisticated process of indoctrination with deep roots in the North Caucasus, where a less conservative form of Islam has meant insurgents have few qualms about using women in their attacks. "The women who take part in terrorism do it not out of their own desire or willingness but because they are manipulated. They are given no other choice," says Yulia Yuzik, who has interviewed scores of Black Widows and their relatives in the Caucasus for her book Nevesty Allakhy (Brides of Allah).

Yuzik says the recruitment process usually begins when a loved one collaborates with insurgents and then gets killed or persecuted by Russian forces. The family is often ostracized by other members of their community, who are desperate to avoid persecution themselves, Yuzik says. "The community that welcomes you after that is the Islamist one. There you find self-respect. You are called a sister. You go to pray with them, socialize with them, and you integrate into these groups based around Islam. That in itself serves as a kind of counterforce to the security regime, a way of expressing grief and frustration."

Extremists within the community, however, can then begin to turn these emotions to the ends of terrorism, usually after an order comes down from insurgents in the mountains to prepare a suicide bomber. There are dozens of these Black Widows in the making at any given time, Yuzik says, so the Moscow subway bombings cannot simply be connected to the death of Abdurakhmanova's husband. Rather, she happened to be at the right point in the process of indoctrination when the order came down. "Once the Islamist community begins insisting you martyr yourself, they do not let up. They will pursue you forever, and you have nowhere else to go. That is the trap."

Women in such circumstances, says Speckhard, tend to be recruited because they are in search of "psychological first aid." Working most often over the Internet, the recruiters play the role of a father to women left vulnerable by abuse or other trauma. "To an extent it does help them. It's like a drug. It's short-lived. It gives you relief, but it's not a solution. And just like a drug addiction, it often ends tragically," says Speckhard, who has interviewed more than 300 perpetrators of terrorism, their victims and their loved ones for her book Talking to Terrorists.

Considering these two experts actually know what they are talking about and have actually interviewed people directly involved, I think I will take their view on things opposed to yours coolinator or leaders. If you don't realize that the real thugs are brainwashing and exploiting innocent people to commit acts of violence then you are really ignorant. Its not, for the most part, a just form of resistance against the evil western powers and legitimate payback for all the suffering they have been through.

You can argue with the experts if you like.
Banned

Old Apr 13th, 2010, 08:52 AM       
Quote:
I just realized something, if Coolie hates the US government so much then why does he continue to support its terror by paying the very taxes that fund its imperialistic domination of the earth?
I've never said I hated anyone. I just told the truth about what private imperialistic countries do. If you assume I dislike them because of the examples I've given then it may not be that I "hate" them necessarily, more that your finally seeing whats going on and the first conclusion you draw is the feeling of dislike for the states I've been talking about.

I.E. Anglo-American interests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant10708 View Post
lol. So the people who attacked India where just poor people standing up to an imperialistic army run by private for profit corporations?
No,

Those were state sponsored terrorists. It was a false flag attack AND an assassination all in one. They needed to bump off one of the chiefs of police while staging an attack create tension between India and Pakistan.

There are no terrorists. It's fake. It's like communism.