Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 05:26 PM       
more like debt panels cause its not like they can legally let you die because you can't afford a treatment unless its like a transplant or something like that.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post

I think Zhukov summed it up a while ago regarding you're perception. When things don't fit into your cookie cutter idea of reality you tend to start getting a little confused and revert right back to "left / right". So no one is disagreeing with me on the Bailout for the Insurance companies but JUST BECAUSE IDIOT IMBECILE SARAH PALIN SAID DEATH PANELS EXIST THAT AUTOMATICALLY MAKES THEM FAKE?
They don't exist because they don't exist.
Quote:
Do you see? Little Puppet. Do you see how they pull your strings?
No, do you see how you're too slow to understand what other people post? No? Not yet? Ok, well then me and Zhukov will keep fucking with you for kicks.
Quote:
They get the discredited and hated "Right wing" to say their against something and it automatically makes people rally behind it. It's been done TIME and TIME again.

So, once again, you're saying that factcheck is unreliable but a site that Bill O'Reilly writes for is reliable. Or, rather, you can't wrap your undoubtedly deformed head around this concept and instead will either read too much into one aspect of this post or seem to miss the point entirely.

Coolie, what's it like being too stupid to know that you're stupid?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:09 PM       
Quote:
It's all good. I'm done repeating myself.
Dude, you will never be done repeating yourself.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
For The Leader:

Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
I'm sorry. I'll try to be less lucid.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 26th, 2010, 11:18 PM       
The Leader you are an idiot if you think Government Death Squads don't exist. Remember Allende? Who do you think was really responsible for murdering John Lennon?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
They don't exist because they don't exist.
So rationing of care is not Death Panels? Your lack of logic amazes me.

Quote:
So, once again, you're saying that factcheck is unreliable but a site that Bill O'Reilly writes for is reliable.
FactCheck is absolutely unreliable for numerous reasons. First reason is that it's run by a private family (Foundation's are used by the rich for social manipulation and tax avoidance on their large sums of money), secondly it has ties to Annenberg which Obama used to work for.

So, the place where Obama used to make his living from is protecting him and you see no conflict of interest there?

I mean, come on TheLeader, Do you see now how when your little cookie cutter idea of reality doesn't add up you'll always go back to you're little "Left vs Right" Mentality?

Your hatred of Bill O'Reilly and other right wing fascists cloud your judgement and make it impossible for you to see that they're ALL fascists.

Once again, I'll repeat, The article I posted, is true. It doesn't matter that Bill-O wrote anything on the site, the article itself can't be challenged. Even Dennis Kucinich (DEMOCRAT) said the same exact thing. Please think rationally.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 09:59 AM       
Dude, do you understand the phrase "Please continue this discussion in the Health Care Thread." - pick one, there are at least two that I know of.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 10:58 AM       
Fine Ill get it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
Obamacare Paramilitary Death Panel, yesterday:

These people will decide whether you get medical aid or not, whether you live or die (genocide).
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 11:44 AM       
Quote:
So rationing of care is not Death Panels? Your lack of logic amazes me.
How is that any different that what is done now with people being refused coverage because of pre-existing problems, etc? This bill hasn't changed anything and suddenly calling this process of determining who gets care a "death panel" is misleading. There is not some government run panel that will choose who lives and who dies, the insurance companies will be doing the same thing that they always have.

And I don't think that you've ever studied logic, much less practiced it.

Quote:
FactCheck is absolutely unreliable for numerous reasons. First reason is that it's run by a private family (Foundation's are used by the rich for social manipulation and tax avoidance on their large sums of money), secondly it has ties to Annenberg which Obama used to work for.

So, the place where Obama used to make his living from is protecting him and you see no conflict of interest there?

I mean, come on TheLeader, Do you see now how when your little cookie cutter idea of reality doesn't add up you'll always go back to you're little "Left vs Right" Mentality?

Your hatred of Bill O'Reilly and other right wing fascists cloud your judgement and make it impossible for you to see that they're ALL fascists.
You're the only person who has made it left vs right. I don't hate Bill O'Reilly, I don't know him. I believe that he is biased towards the Republican party and goes with whatever the "conservative" view is. The reason I pointed out that he writes for the site you quoted from is because you attempted to discredit the site I used for reference by calling it biased. The whole point is that you are a hypocrite. It's ok if you use something from a biased website because it fits in with your view but it's not ok for me to reference an article from a biased website because it goes against your view.

If you're going to call the sites that I used biased, then don't use ones that are so obviously biased to back up you claims. Once again you are going off on some tangent that has nothing to do with what is being discussed.

Quote:
Once again, I'll repeat, The article I posted, is true. It doesn't matter that Bill-O wrote anything on the site, the article itself can't be challenged. Even Dennis Kucinich (DEMOCRAT) said the same exact thing. Please think rationally.
Well, using your rationality I could say the same thing about factcheck.org. All I would have to do is ignore its biases like you do with your favored sites.
Banned

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
Quote:
How is that any different that what is done now with people being refused coverage because of pre-existing problems, etc? This bill hasn't changed anything and suddenly calling this process of determining who gets care a "death panel" is misleading. There is not some government run panel that will choose who lives and who dies, the insurance companies will be doing the same thing that they always have.
Like I said previously, no one will put a sign over a meeting hall that says "THIS IS A DEATH PANEL".

This is passed into law and as you stated will not change anything and will actually make matters worse by cutting more benefitial entitlement programs. You're not going to get a cut and dry manifestation of what Sarah Palin said. You will get see (soon enough) how these genocidal laws will be upheld by politicians, judges, and law enforcement. I. E. DEATH PANELS.

Quote:
You're the only person who has made it left vs right. I don't hate Bill O'Reilly, I don't know him. I believe that he is biased towards the Republican party and goes with whatever the "conservative" view is..
So you're using Bill O'Reilly in an attempt to discredit an article that has nothing to do with "Right or left" ........see what I mean?
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:01 PM       
GOD DAMN IT I DUG UP THE HEALTH CARE THREAD FOR THIS SHIT! YOUR KILLING THE COLONEL!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Quote:
Like I said previously, no one will put a sign over a meeting hall that says "THIS IS A DEATH PANEL".

This is passed into law and as you stated will not change anything and will actually make matters worse by cutting more benefitial entitlement programs. You're not going to get a cut and dry manifestation of what Sarah Palin said. You will get see (soon enough) how these genocidal laws will be upheld by politicians, judges, and law enforcement. I. E. DEATH PANELS.
Law enforcement? What, when someone gets denied coverage are they going to get knee-capped by riot police?

If it doesn't cause the creation of a death panel, a actual panel of individuals who actually chooses who lives and who dies, then whey do you keep calling it that? The reason: it is a meaningless and superficial term but it makes things look bad even though nothing is changing.

Quote:
So you're using Bill O'Reilly in an attempt to discredit an article that has nothing to do with "Right or left" ........see what I mean?
Yes, because that's what you did, but apparently you have a problem with it when I do it.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
GOD DAMN IT I DUG UP THE HEALTH CARE THREAD FOR THIS SHIT! YOUR KILLING THE COLONEL!
TOUGH TITTY I'M HAVING FUN
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:12 PM       
MY ONLY WISH IS THAT WHEN THE COLONEL DIES HE ENDS UP WITH WILLIE SO HE AT LEAST HAS BETTER COMPANY THAN THIS!
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:13 PM       
JERKS!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:14 PM       
YOU'RE THE JERK TELLING PEOPLE WHAT TO DO
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
IM TRYING TO SAVE LIVES!
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:17 PM       
Oh, ok then.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Aaaaack. (cough cough) ......

<expires>

"Code Blue! Code Blue to Room 222, stat!"

"Clear!"

<BZZZZZZT>

CF: "A Pint of Stout!"
Banned

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
Quote:
Law enforcement? What, when someone gets denied coverage are they going to get knee-capped by riot police?

If it doesn't cause the creation of a death panel, a actual panel of individuals who actually chooses who lives and who dies, then whey do you keep calling it that? The reason: it is a meaningless and superficial term but it makes things look bad even though nothing is changing.
Naivety strikes again!

Government regulators (most of which from the IRS) will be forcing you UNDER LAW to buy products from for-profite insurance companies. You ever know what happens to people when they don't pay their income tax? hmm? JAIL.

Guess what will happen to you if you don't buy these "products".

Also, just guess what will happen if you fight them in court about denying coverage........ITS THE LAW NOW...WE CAN DENY YOU.. "DEATH PANEL"

The term is not superficial. It's real. It exists. It's wrapped up in a different kind of paper with a bow on top but it's still a Death Panel.

Open your eyes.

Quote:
Yes, because that's what you did, but apparently you have a problem with it when I do it.
No, what you did was just reference some discredited right-wing mad man in an attempt to demonize the content of my article.

WHAT I DID:

Was explain to you the history behind "FactCheck.org", where it comes from, who used to work for it (Obama), and why it's being used to manipulate public opion.

My way was much more indepth.
Is a RoboCop.

Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:23 PM       
Quote:
Naivety strikes again!

Government regulators (most of which from the IRS) will be forcing you UNDER LAW to buy products from for-profite insurance companies. You ever know what happens to people when they don't pay their income tax? hmm? JAIL.

Guess what will happen to you if you don't buy these "products".

Also, just guess what will happen if you fight them in court about denying coverage........ITS THE LAW NOW...WE CAN DENY YOU.. "DEATH PANEL"

The term is not superficial. It's real. It exists. It's wrapped up in a different kind of paper with a bow on top but it's still a Death Panel.

Open your eyes.
Open my eyes? Where have you even mentioned some panel who decides who lives and who dies?

Quote:
No, what you did was just reference some discredited right-wing mad man in an attempt to demonize the content of my article.

WHAT I DID:

Was explain to you the history behind "FactCheck.org", where it comes from, who used to work for it (Obama), and why it's being used to manipulate public opion.

My way was much more indepth.
So, because your way was much more "indepth", then it makes it ok for you to demonize the content of my article by showing how it is biased, but it's not ok for me to demonize the content of your article by pointing out how it is biased. That is your argument, it seems. I have no rebuttal to this because it fails logic and only demonstrates how you adhere to dogma.