Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:18 AM       
thats called a all women are whores.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:16 AM       
I played too much battlefield 3 and drank too much rum. then my eye exploded.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
I went to a halloween party but it ended up being sort of awkward. Apparently the guy who hosted it invited all of his "usual" friends (that would include me), the people he could count on to show up to parties and contribute and so on, and we showed up. But it turned out he REALLY wanted some other people he'd invited to come, and he got increasingly pissed as the evening wore on and they didn't show. An hour and a half after the party was scheduled to end, we were sitting around and they did show up, no costumes, no contribution to food or drink or anything, and just sort of went on a tour of his house and then announced they were going to a sports bar and left.

To make things worse, they were just sort of casually insulting anything and everything...the other guests, the house, the stuff we'd brought, our costumes. So they were really kind of dicks and I don't know why anyone would seek their approval, but it was kind of made clear that we had been drastically demoted in importance so we got our stuff and left. And the guy hasn't spoken to me since
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
thats called a all women are whores.
I THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE MORE SUBTLE ABOUT IT
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
one beer and "OH MAN IM SO WASTED *DICK STROKE*"

its the best excuse for a chick to let her real colors show.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:20 AM       
Her dick grope colors
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
BITCHES SHOULD JUST BUY MOOD RINGS
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
CEPT IT WILL PERMANANTLY BE IN WHATEVER MOOD IS WHORE
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:23 AM       
i snorted adderall tonight

i am never going to sleep again

wooooooooooooooooo
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 02:33 AM       
DRUGS

JK DRUGS ARE GOOD
BANNED

Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:48 AM       
ZOMBOID ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY LENOR THREAD
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 12:48 PM       
We tried to find coke but we couldnt. I suppose we could have gone to some shittier part of the city to get some but they'd probably only have crack and i really dont have any interest in smoking crack

Hey upstate ny you suck at having drugs that arent for destitutes and pot heads
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 03:48 PM       
You'd probably have just gotten a bag of caffeine cut with dental anesthetic, anyway.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
time to dunk on some bitches
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 06:46 PM       
I read the other day that all of the club kids who used to take a lot of ketamine are getting spontaneously incontinent. I guess the issue was, ketamine being an animal anesthetic, long-term abuse seems to kill that part of the brain stem where such things are regulated. On scans they're virtually identical to advanced alzheimer's patients who are incontinent. I've watched Party Monster and am a little ashamed to say I enjoy the thought.
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:03 AM       
so i told my self i would study all weekend for a test i have tomorrow

i just started studying tonight!

gdamnit what the hell is wrong with me.

I guess it doesnt help that Tuesday is my first anniversary with my EX :O
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:00 AM       
oh god, party monster.

i hate everybody.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:11 AM       
I was never quite sure what to think of Macaulay Culkin, but that movie did it for me. Seth Green is ok but I've seen videos of Michael Alig and I'm not really sure what exactly Macaulay Culkin was doing with his voice. It was supremely irritating. :moviethread

I'm waiting for the rain to stop so I can remove dogshit from my yard, lest little trick-or-treaters step in it shortcutting to the door.

We are giving out full size snickers tonight, and I got some kitkats just in case, but we never seem to get more than 3 or 4 kids and I usually end up dumping it all in the teenage neighbor's pillowcase at the end of the night
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
We tried to find coke but we couldnt. I suppose we could have gone to some shittier part of the city to get some but they'd probably only have crack and i really dont have any interest in smoking crack

Hey upstate ny you suck at having drugs that arent for destitutes and pot heads
I can't even find weed in my town anymore

The shitty neighborhood my dealer lives in now has a huge police presence, the cops have arrested most of the suppliers, and now the only thing I can seem to find is meth. I fucking hate this town.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
so i told my self i would study all weekend for a test i have tomorrow

i just started studying tonight!

gdamnit what the hell is wrong with me.

I guess it doesnt help that Tuesday is my first anniversary with my EX :O
WE NEED TO CELEBRATE THE ANNIVERSARY OF YOUR EMANCIPATION.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:49 AM       
a celebratory emancipation inebriation
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:51 AM       

I'm gonna try to get drunk

METH IS PRETTY FUN IMO BUT WE ALWAYS GOT REALLY GOOD METH

I think the thing i hate most about parties is i never get to finish my stories I was trying to tell a story about this time my friends and i did a bunch of ketamene and xanax and then afterwards we went to the store to steal booze. Got busted at the first store. We went to the second store, stole some liquor and my friend opened a can of pringles and was walking around the store eating it, when we walked out they busted us for the pringles. Then they saw that my friend had booze and they were all, "WAIT A SECOND... CALL THE PO-LICE"
then we went back to the future

fuckin pringles
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:54 AM       
man isnt the anniversary the opposite of emancipation
BANNED

Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:57 AM       
WHAT BETTER DAY TO CELEBRATE EMANCIPATION THAN ON THE DAY OF YOUR ENSLAVEMENT
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 12:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I think the thing i hate most about parties is i never get to finish my stories I was trying to tell a story about this time my friends and i did a bunch of ketamene
never finish stories because can't control bladder
ok

somebody snuck a rammstein wallpaper onto my desktop as a joke so i spent a lot of time making this to use as revenge: