Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 10:46 AM        Super Bowl XLV thread
Starting it now because I doubt I will get to post much during the game itself

Discuss it all. Favorite commercials? Who to you think will win? Who do you want to win? Do you think the lack of cheerleaders is as big a deal as the media has made it out to be?

I expect the Packers to win this one. They are too much like a few other teams that were not as "Stacked on paper" as their opponents. The Patriots of Super Bowl XXXVI, the Broncos of Super Bowl XXXII, and the Giants of Super Bowl XXV were all not as good on paper as their opponents, and like Green Bay of this year they all had momentum going in. That makes a difference, so despite the fact that the Steelers are more experienced, more stacked on paper, and even despite a QB that does win postseason games on a regular basis, I think Aaron Rodgers and his receiving core willl ride the momentum to victory. Also I hate the Steelers so I want this to happen as well

I have to wonder why the media is making such a huge deal about there being no cheerleaders. In the past I could count on one the total number of times I even saw cheerleaders during the Super Bowls I watched throughout the years. I also heard a pretty good point about this; with having to cram the game itself, and then the billions of dollars in commercials, and the God Awful halftime show that I will not bother watching into the broadcast, I don't think there's really room for any cheerleaders.