Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:39 AM       
IS KENNY VS. SPENNY ABOUT TWO ROOMMATES WHO GET ON EACH OTHER'S NERVES KINDA LIKE BERT AND ERNIE?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 05:16 AM       
well you didnt read the first post at all :/
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 05:50 AM       
LIVING WITH YOU IS LIKE LIVING IN A LIVING NIGHTMARE!!!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 06:14 AM       
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:03 PM       
ThrashO, don't you think it's sad that Pram Maven's sense of humor only attracts angry, self-loathing rejects who will walk over him until he dies and repels people with at least a speck of security of in their lives?

At least he gets someone to laugh, I guess.

If I called upon my gift, I would make you laugh like a drain. I promised myself not to. The only way I know how to create humor is to demean somebody. That is the most desperate form of entertainment there is.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
The only water metaphor that you get is brookely because you're starting to babble. Get the Zuggernaut in here too because you're starting to rouse a rabble. Elite metaphor posse up in here and I'm only starting to dabble. Keep posting in here and Tadao will leave Casa de Carlson in shambles.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
ThrashO, don't you think it's sad that Pram Maven's sense of humor only attracts angry, self-loathing rejects who will walk over him until he dies and repels people with at least a speck of security of in their lives?

At least he gets someone to laugh, I guess.

If I called upon my gift, I would make you laugh like a drain. I promised myself not to. The only way I know how to create humor is to demean somebody. That is the most desperate form of entertainment there is.
Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 10

Hey you just hit double digits, good on ya!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
Give him credit - it took nearly a week.
You may already be there.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Pram, you couldn't demean someone even if they were a mentally challenged girl that you happened to be pissing on
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
I imagine her reaction to you suddenly whipping out your dick and hosing her down in public would be "ISS OKAY. YOO ARE SPESHUL IN UDDER WAYS. DON'T FEEL BAD."
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:35 PM       
Pay attention, new dudes. The last two "Gus" posts were both funny. :learn
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:36 PM       
On the other hand, Pram, there's no hope for you.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
Pentegarn- Log out, turn your computer off, walk down to the bus stop, catch a bus to the nearest internet cafe, buy internet time and some coffee, log into I-Mockery, and shut the fuck up.

I know that is a lot of effort to go to just to shut up, but from what I know of you, it takes a lot of effort for you to shut up.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:21 PM       
That might have been good if it made any damn sense.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Mavan
What the fuck are you even talking about? Seriously, every time you open you mouth you literally flounder and talk like you have a fucking gun to back everything up. You emulate the eighties in your sculptures AS IF IT WERE IMPORTANT. Do you really have anything valuable to add other than empty scolding about "playing nice"? You pretend your suicidal depression is exquisite and must be cherished by everyone around you. And you pretend that the world owes you a second chance.

Shut up before you prove to everyone how worthless furries are.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:29 PM       
Quote:
Pentegarn- Log out, turn your computer off, walk down to the bus stop, catch a bus to the nearest internet cafe, buy internet time and some coffee, log into I-Mockery, and shut the fuck up.

I know that is a lot of effort to go to just to shut up, but from what I know of you, it takes a lot of effort for you to shut up.
Actually, it takes a lot of effort for you to tell Pentegarn to shut up. Shutting up requires for you just to stop posting. Which you seem unable to do properly.

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
What... Are you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
The... Same as you.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 4th, 2011, 11:33 PM       
Quote:

First:

Jokes ruined by Pram Maven's clunker posts (since 5/29/11 5:42 PM) - 11

Second

Make me shut up bitch, I would lay you out like a Thai school girl if you ever tried though you pussy coward. Look at how you try to come off as a hard ass, 'go buy internet time at an internet cafe and log on to shut up'? What the fuck does that even mean? This is why you currently suck and why you will always suck. Even your best attempt to be funny is worse than my worst attempt. Maybe if you quit googling your own name every 5 fucking minutes, you would have time to make something of yourself, find a woman, fuck her and put an end to this lame asexual excuse you keep bleating about to cover up for the fact that you are a sexless fuckwad.

Jesus Christ, Pram, just fast forward this dumbass drama of yours and suck on your roommate's exhaust pipe
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 12:17 AM       
So he's going to die homeless and the last thing to his name is a desperate attempt at "renewing" himself.

While logged on in an internet cafe.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 12:41 AM       
Hey Pram, how is that "Don Carlson is a homeless criminal" working out for you?
Banned

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Tadao- It's working out horribly, thanks. I was inspired to come up with some good material to mock you with, though . Would you like a thread for it?
Banned

Old Jun 5th, 2011, 01:28 PM       
What... Are you?

I'm Butthurt Man.