Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 11:55 AM       
I THOUGHT THAT WAS THE NAME OF A DWARF AND THE TEACHER ON SLIDERS
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 11:58 AM       
THEY USE THE FGT ASS FRENCH-BASED SPELLING (REESE)

WAIT, NO, JOHN-RHYS DAVIES DOESN'T

JOHN-RHYS DAVIES IS A COOL GUY BRA
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
I WOULD BANG THE CHICK ON SLIDERS SO HARD

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
MAKING ANOTHER PIZZA. THREW ONIONS ONTO IT

GOOD FOR THE BLOOOOD.
FUCK SON IS THAT A BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA

I SMELL A BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA AND SAM AND I BETTER FUCKING GET SOME OF IT
89% OF ALL BEER AND MEN AGREE THAT BARBECUE CHICKEN IS A SUPERIOR PIZZA
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:04 PM       
AND THAT SHIT'S GONNA BE RIPPED APART IN SECONDS SO YOU BETTER GO MAKE ENOUGH PIZZA FOR EVERYONE CAPTAIN SELFISH
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
JOHN-RHYS DAVIES IS A COOL GUY BRA

YES HE IS

SO IS PAVAROTTI

AND DOM DELUISE

AND PAUL PRUDHOMME

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:07 PM       

Hey milpool, wanna go throw some hoops?
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
Sure thing there's nothing manlier than a game of basketball son

Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:10 PM       
We will use the time-honoredpizzeria tradition of ordering a crappy beer in an ice-cold can so that we can swig it before each bite, cooling our mouths so as to be able to eat the scalding pizza as fast as possible while watching making sure none of those other two-bit f@#%ers get any more slices of pizza than you od, further ensuring that no one gets nearly enough pizza and that you order another one, more beer, and a side of buffalo wings
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:16 PM       
dude i would totally eat pizza with john-rhys davies pavarotti and dom delouise, pavarotti would keep inadvertantly breaking into song in between witty anecdotes while dom delouise joked and john-rhys davies acted all like john-rhys davies and everyone else in the pizzeria would be all HOLY SHIT, I THINK I RECOGNIZE THOSE PEOPLE WHY DO I RECOGBIZE THOSE PEOPLE IF ONLY I HADNT WATCHED SO MANY ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND HADNT LISTENED TO LADY GAGA MAYBE I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO RECOGNIZE THEM and that would be the best day ever
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:39 PM       
Quote:
dude i would totally eat pizza with john-rhys davies pavarotti and dom delouise, pavarotti would keep inadvertantly breaking into song in between witty anecdotes while dom delouise joked and john-rhys davies acted all like john-rhys davies and everyone else in the pizzeria would be all HOLY SHIT, I THINK I RECOGNIZE THOSE PEOPLE WHY DO I RECOGBIZE THOSE PEOPLE IF ONLY I HADNT WATCHED SO MANY ROMANTIC COMEDIES AND HADNT LISTENED TO LADY GAGA MAYBE I WOULD HAVE ENOUGH BRAINS TO RECOGNIZE THEM and that would be the best day ever
But would you order a pitcher of beer?
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 12:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
But would you order a pitcher of beer?
MANY
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Also, Milpool, come talk March Madness in the sports forum with us!
I've got a busy day today I won't be able to indulge in any first round festivities

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:11 PM       
Wait... Pitchers or cans? Or perhaps bottles? Fuck I just dont know anymore.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 01:15 PM       
You use cans if you eat with other young people, because they're colder and you don't care about the taste. The beer becomes an accessory to help you eat faster and (hopefully) more than your buddies can before the whole damn pizza disappears.

If you're in for the long haul and not short on cash, you can always order plenty more, so you don't need the mouth-cooling action and it'll be safe to get pitchers of beer and enjoy yourself

Sharing pizza with a group of other twenty-somethings when you're pooling money and can't afford too many pizzas... that's not recreational, that's a brutal fucking sporting event
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM       
14 people logged on, forty five lurkers and nobody's posting in the chat thread? Or posting at all? You guys suck
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 02:15 PM       
I should be asleep since it's 5:14am. I have a busy day ahead of me being unemployed.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
Quote:
14 people logged on, forty five lurkers and nobody's posting in the chat thread? Or posting at all? You guys suck
While my suckiness is an established fact, it has nothing to do with my lack of posts here, blame March Madness for that
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:11 PM       
I've got an enormous test tomorrow so I hate that round one started today. I'm getting hella distracted

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 03:13 PM       
good luck on your test buddy
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 04:02 PM       
It creeps me out when a green admin posts...and then isn't on when I read it. Then there name is green and the green mockery eyeballs aren't.....like a hollow shell drifting through space.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
Someone just asked me if I was my baby's grandmother. Holy fucking hell that's bad timing
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 05:11 PM       
People say it's rude to ask a lady how old she is, so Kitsa, how old do you look?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
I'm used to feeling about 95 on average, but I turn 33 tomorrow.