Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
I really like It Can Happen.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Quote:
Is this a case of you going SWEEJUS CHRISTI HE LOOKS JUST LIKE THAT ANIME CHARACTER I LIKE, or is he one of those people that reads Shonen Jump in public and dates fat girls

And you're in high school journalism? I thought that you were a freshman in college by now
He's one of those DUDE I'M ACTING JUST LIKE AN ANIMU CHARACTER THAT NOBODY'S EVER HEARD OF I AM UNIQUE AND ORIGINAL people, when most normal people realize imitating fictional characters is retarded by 4th grade. Basically it's a complete lack of personality on his part and completely fucking sad, I thought I'd share with you guys because I know you like making fun of pathetic people. Couldn't really get a good video or any pictures today, I'll try again on thursday.

And I'm in a lollege Journalism class. Two, actually. I attended one in high school, but it was total shit and just an excuse to sit around playing Earthbound the entire period.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 02:58 PM       
So I assume he's over eighteen. What the fuck?

Aren't you guys allowed to run your own paper? What's with this assignment crap?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
I would deny the fuck out of being a YES fan, but the second I'm alone in the car I'm all like LOVE WILL FIIIIND A WAY,

IF YOU WANT IT TO
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:03 PM       
Well, we're working on getting the online paper up, but in the mean time we're working on un-learning what school's taught us about fluffing papers up with overexertions of verbosity and whatnot.

Basically, how to write so that a normal person can read it without getting bored as fuck or needing a dictionary. I think we're doing well!
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM       
When are you publishing an actual paper?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:04 PM       
I can't do journalism for that reason. More power to ya, sweetheart.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:05 PM       
I can sing Heat of the Moment in Randy Newman's voice.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:06 PM       
Well, probably never, since nobody actually runs print anymore.

I dunno, we might, we might not, I'd be happy just writing for a website
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
[...] the second I'm alone in the car I'm all like LOVE WILL FIIIIND A WAY
I was in Grad school when both '90125' and 'Big Generator' came out, and both these albums bring back EVIL MEMORIES
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:23 PM       
Because both of those albums were horrible.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:47 PM       
I hate 90125 because that seems to be the album everyone thinks of when you mention Yes. And it is by far their worst album. I tell everyone "Owner of a Lonely Heart" is the bottom of the barrel of Yes music. They have many good albums, but nobody will listen to the good ones like "Fragile", "Close to the Edge", or "Going for the One"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:51 PM       

"The critical reaction to Relayer, coming after a predecessor that many critics felt was pretentious and long-winded, was mixed. However, it was still a commercial success, with many observers later considering it vastly underrated"

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
Owner of a Lonely Heart is a contender for my Most Hated Song Ever.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 03:59 PM       
"NEW YORK (Reuters) – After tasting 37 different blended coffees, Consumer Reports couldn't find one that measured up to its "excellent" or "very good" ratings, the publication said Tuesday.
The less-than-glowing report follows a year that saw tight supplies of high-quality arabica coffee beans in Colombia, followed by steep premiums that caused some roasters to look for cheaper and more available options for their blends."

Flagg is gonna be upset.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:02 PM       
I keep waiting for Roger Dean to try and release his movie
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:11 PM       
Did he ever consider an animated movie?

edit : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roger_D...9#Film_project

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:14 PM       
didn't avatar already come out
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:14 PM       
I actually did think immediately of Roger Dean when I saw the floating island images from Avatar

James Cameron jacked his shit ro
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:18 PM       
He probably rented a theater all to himself and watched Avatar in stony silence

"DAMN CAMERON! DAMN HIM TO HELL!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:19 PM       
Hahahhahaha
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:21 PM       
There was some popular anime with floating islands that had giant peaceful robots and airplane pirates. GW should know the name of it. Called Lola or some shit.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:23 PM       
What the fuck kind of failure is a peaceful robot? Asian hippies
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Found it.Laputa: Castle in the Sky

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 2nd, 2010, 05:22 PM       
Oh Jesus, I remember GW going off about the mahnga version of that

Mark Hamill dubbed in the english version, I think. Eighties? Can't remember