Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 03:56 PM        Stupid Gay Story Prologue
The stuff i write is all short story, but i thought at the time this wouldn't be a bad book idea, like the journals of a serial killer, only this man was artificially created.

Birth of a Madman:
Prologue

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noise.
There's Men.
"Lab Coats".
HIM.
"Head of Intelligence Manipulation."
In a White room.
Looking Through the glass.
I have a soul.
I can choose wrong or right.
Right will bring happiness.
Wrong will not bring happiness to others.
Others are neglecting me, they are angry.
I will treat them as they treat me.
Wrong will bring punishment.
Punishment will bring me pain.
Pain will bring me anger.
Anger will bring violence to me.
Violence will bring evil to the others around me.
Death.
Destruction.
Chaos.
Fascinating.
The others around me....I will bring....I will bring them death.
Only then will they learn.
I have committed wrong, and now, in my fully developed mental state, am incapacitated.
I am in the holding chamber for committing these wrongs. It is my fault.
I have lost my soul.
I brought him death. He craved it, i simply gave to him that which he desired.
Perhaps there is something more to this "death" ?
I am released. They have set me once again to roam among my peers. They stare at me. Their eyes, they can tell that i have no soul. They peer inside my conciousness, raping my mind. their eyes. THEIR EYES! They won't let go of me with their eyes! I have no choice! They have wronged me! They are trying to destroy me! I can feel them plotting in their rooms, plotting to kill me. I will kill them before i become the victim. Then He will see. The Master Dovan will see that i was right all along. I will prove my intelligence to him!
There is only one option left. I have to escape. I can't stay much longer. Soon they will find out it was I who killed master Dovan. The master said he wanted to "dispose" of me. What does he mean by this?
No time for journal. Have slaughtered all. Society has wronged me. I must kill the master's masters. Only then will i know peace.
Must kill.
kill.
kill.
kill.....

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM       
Diaries of a Madman

I like it

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 10th, 2003, 07:26 PM       
Whoops, maybe i should have added dates. :/