Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It happened since before I signed up.

You guys are gay.
It would be cool if you kept unrelated items on separate lines, it helps reduce confusion in shithead noobshits, you shit. SHIT.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:48 PM       
Oh fuck you page break.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I don't want to make a thread about this:

We don't really have a system in place that details exactly what happens to secret santa misfits. What do you guys propose?

Here's what it states: You will be banned and not allowed to participate in future events.

What actually happens: You will be banned a month after the fact, put on the event blacklist group, and then sometime 3+ months later, an admin who doesn't know the particulars of the issue will unban you when you ask them to.

So, what should the rules really be?
I only read tha last page of this thread, so I'll quote Chojin.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
It would be cool if you kept unrelated items on separate lines, it helps reduce confusion in shithead noobshits, you shit. SHIT.
Quote:
Oh fuck you page break.
Quote:
<3
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
I don't want to make a thread about this:

We don't really have a system in place that details exactly what happens to secret santa misfits. What do you guys propose?

Here's what it states: You will be banned and not allowed to participate in future events.

What actually happens: You will be banned a month after the fact, put on the event blacklist group, and then sometime 3+ months later, an admin who doesn't know the particulars of the issue will unban you when you ask them to.

So, what should the rules really be?
People who don't post pictures are banned until they do so. People who don't send gifts go to hell forever (without a resonable excuse) and have a signature that says so.

how's that?

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
We don't really have a system in place that details exactly what happens to secret santa misfits.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
By signing, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
· Signing represents a contract. If you fail to uphold your end of the contract, you will be permanently banned from the forums, and possibly tracked down and sodomized.
In case anyone was wondering the punishment for Secret Santa screwups.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by GADZOOKS View Post
People who don't post pictures are banned until they do so. People who don't send gifts go to hell forever (without a resonable excuse) and have a signature that says so.

how's that?
;_;
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:31 PM       
I think the Secret Santa punishment is a little harsh, personally
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
Next year, I'm fine if I don't get a present.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:44 PM       
I agree with GADZOOKS in that people who don't send gifts get permanently banned with no excuses, but people who didn't actually rip anyone off but didn't provide photos/video in a timely manner will get banned until they do provide photos/video.

That seems a lot more reasonable since the current punishment is perfectly fine for one case yet a little too severe for the other case.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
dipshed
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:48 PM       
Guys, for some reason some guy named Tadao is mad at me for giving him a fake INFRACTION. I, however, am humorless and without Jixby I ask you how to own this guy.

I already used my "old" card and I did the "depressing/dumb" bit, and I quite don't want to throw out the low blow that is "meth addict" quite just yet.

Please hurry, vets must stick together!

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
Tell him to go fly a kite!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:50 PM       
No, I'm not mad at you. I just see weakness in you.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
I told him to pull out the meth addict thing first.
dipshed
lol, thanks milhouse

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
is this what it's like when I get in a pissing contest with Zomboid
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
I SEE WEAKNESS IN YOUR ASS

:HIGHFIVE
dipshed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
No, I'm not mad at you. I just see weakness in you.
I'm weak when I'm bored to death. THANKS!

☆☆☆☆☆
Haha Gw thinks it's witty.
dipshed
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
can we move that thread into here, because I don't want the new people to see how weak I am

dipshed
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:01 PM       
whoops I better edit that with this

Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 06:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I think the Secret Santa punishment is a little harsh, personally
No one who signed up did, else they wouldn't have signed up for it in the first place.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 07:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
In case anyone was wondering the punishment for Secret Santa screwups.
Okay, but who have we actually permanently banned over secret santa yet? When I say we don't specify the consequences, what I really mean is that we don't say what we actually mean. I inferred that in the post, but I know you're just being a difficult young man.

The fact is that it's extremely shitty to not hold up your end of the bargain, but people who are interesting on a forum don't necessarily have to be responsible people. These people are going to enter secret santa either way, so does it really make sense for us to ban them for infinity and beyond if they're still cool people, just not tremendously trustworthy people?

It seems to me that as i-mockery's part of the bargain, it's up to the site to provide for people that get shafted - stickers, tees, whatever. Beyond that, I feel the offenders should be banned for a little bit as punishment and certainly shouldn't be allowed to enter any events again, but I don't understand what a permanent ban is supposed to accomplish beyond a ban with an expiration date. They're already never going to do it again - that's why we have the event blacklist.

Furthermore, I'm the guy that originally drafted the rules for secret santa. I'm just saying that we should probably review whether the rules still make sense.
dipshed
Old Mar 27th, 2008, 07:55 PM       
I know I'm defending my gay boyfriend again who I am nothing with, but Jixby during that two month span was probably online twice and spent most his time dealing with outside issues. He actually did make a video (not the one that was posted) but couldn't get the editing software to work with his new computer. I know life is tough for everyone, no one else had a problem, but I think Jixby has too many high expectations after his 2006 videos that he didn't have the time to put into the effort he did back then and it probably would of been more dissapointing (at least for him) to just post pictures to save himself from being banned.

If its too bad for him, I'm fine with that. I'm just saying next year they should be adjusted a tad.