Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:51 PM       
lol, the 2nd thing he ever said to me was nice, that was the only time I've seen him be nice.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:59 PM       
my fort was awesome and you all need to stop the hate
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:04 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:05 PM       
EXACTLY.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:49 PM       
Going to drink myself stupid.
I'll be back when I've reached maximum retardation levels.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:51 PM       
You know what's really good for drinking yourself stupid...

Those new Mike's Whatevertinis (the noncarbonated ones in the smaller bottles)

Those go down like candy and you don't even remember how many you've had until your ass hits the floor.

I do love my scotch, but I love the whatevertinis too.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 06:54 PM       
Smirnoff's grape tastes like Laffy Taffy.
I loves it.
GET OUT
Asila is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:13 PM       
ooooh yeah it does. The sour apple stuff does too but it's almost too sweet
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Shut the fuck up!

haha j/k
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:24 PM       
Let the ladies drink dood.
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:30 PM       
K somehow this fails to land the ladiez IRL LOL.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:31 PM       
What, telling them to shut the fuck up? You have to follow through with a backhand if you want them to fall in love with you.
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
I have so much to learn.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:40 PM       
I got JOAT a girl, didn't I? Now if only I had a place to disperse my medical wisdom.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I got JOAT a girl, didn't I?
I knew it was you!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 07:47 PM       
You're drunk, what was me?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:08 PM       
I always thought it should be kind of insulting to a guy, the notion that you have to get a girl drunk to get her to do anything with you. What's that old joke, you so ugly you gotta tie a pork chop around your neck to get the dog to play with you?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:11 PM       
Which reminds me of this great video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rydKvNfREq4
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 08:59 PM       
Guest Viewing Thread
Canzo Empyrean

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
How many pedo bears can you find?

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/4...1036748ou0.jpg
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:37 PM       
YOU PEOPLE

YOU
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:40 PM       
I found 15
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 09:53 PM       
Grislygus needs to come back on, I feel like yelling at someone tonight
GET OUT
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 10:42 PM       
WELL FUCK YOU GUYS THEN
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 10:58 PM       
DO I NEED TO TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AGAIN?