Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:49 PM        World Superhero registry
Wish I could just label this under stupid

http://www.worldsuperheroregistry.co...ry_gallery.htm

Detailed list of Real Life Superheroes who protect communites around the world.

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:51 PM       
I am going to sign up for that!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:53 PM       
OH SHIT!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:54 PM       
How come The Coon isn't in that registry?
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Now I want to dress up as a supervillian and commit crimes just to fuck with them.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2009, 04:59 PM       
The heck of it is, I'd actually sign up for that if I could.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:05 PM       
Me and my friend Corey are going to register. We need to get netguns and a hovercraft first.
Insane Writer
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Me and my friend Corey are going to register. We need to get netguns and a hovercraft first.
Forget those, what about the costumes and names? Important stuff first!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:14 PM       
YES ZQ, YOU CAN SIGN UP AS THE ASPIE AVENGER!
Insane Writer
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:18 PM       
And you can be Bunny Man.

SKATASTIC
Old May 3rd, 2009, 05:25 PM       
Beastman Jones and Gorilla mcgillicutty. Out for blood.
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:39 PM       
Weird. I was just reading about this. These guys are a strange lot, but they actually seem to be doing some good. Their presence is a deterrent anyway. Who's going to mess with someone batshit crazy enough to patrol the streets dressed as a comic book character?

I'm currently working as a security guard, maybe I'm just another idiot in a costume. lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 06:42 PM       
I'm not a violent person, but if I was drunk and some guy in a costume was giving the the righteous eye, I would test his super powers.
SKATASTIC
Old May 3rd, 2009, 08:52 PM       
What a chud. The interview section is terrible too:
Kevlex: What is your motivation for becoming a RLS?

Entomo: I am what I am. Since day one, long time before I would don a Battle suit, I've always worked to achieve equilibrium between the various factions struggling on the chessboard of reality. I was going to become what I already was from the start.
There’s no other "logic" to argue. I was just following the path that Nature had arranged for me. I'm doing that right now, in this moment. It's my destiny.

I was going to become what I already was from the start.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 3rd, 2009, 09:04 PM       

Entomo: I am what I am. Since day one, long time before I would don a Battle suit, I've always worked to achieve equilibrium between the various factions struggling on the chessboard of reality. I was going to become what I already was from the start.
There’s no other "logic" to argue. I was just following the path that Nature had arranged for me. I'm doing that right now, in this moment. It's my destiny.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 3rd, 2009, 11:08 PM       
More power to 'em. I got the link to that when Cincinnati ran the story on their masked hero.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old May 4th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
'Angle Grinder Man'. Nice.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:24 PM       
So where's the site for the super villains? I WANT NEMESES!!!
You may already be there.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 10:27 PM       
Hahaha that would be funny.

Name : The Creep
Special Power : Flashing people and hiding in bushes.

Last edited by Tadao : May 4th, 2009 at 11:01 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 4th, 2009, 11:00 PM       

Name : The Litter Bug
Special Power : Dropping your property value.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:13 AM       
Cigar Man - blowing smoke up your ass
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:17 AM       
Handicapped Parking Spot Stealing Man

Hey, wait a minute, that's MY car!
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:17 AM       
EDIT - double post

Last edited by Colonel Flagg : May 5th, 2009 at 04:42 AM. Reason: fucking slow connection!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:41 AM       
DAM DUDDLEY DO-RIGHTS!
after enough bourbon ...
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
DAM DUDDLEY DO-RIGHTS!
I'm still waiting for the LARP version of the Wonder Twins:

Shape of .... a gerbil!
Form of .... a Super Squishy!

The possibilities are terrifying.