Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:27 PM       
I can't believe my stalker thread got deleted.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Its probably because I posted in it. Im sorry Sam.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 03:02 PM       
HEY SAM THAT WAS RUDE I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND

NEVER AGAIN

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 03:34 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
yeah, but why are there school?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger.
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 04:18 PM       
Thats Mr. Mischievous Badger to most of us.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
SAM PLAEASE GO POST IN MY THREAD I WILL HAVE GAY ANAL BUTT SECKS WITH YOU I PROMISE <3<3<3<3<3<3
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 08:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
HEY SAM THAT WAS RUDE I WAS JUST TRYING TO BE YOUR FRIEND

NEVER AGAIN
LIKELY STORY
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:03 AM       
I can't believe its already halfway through July. Anyone do anything summery this year at all?
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:06 AM       
I went to the beach and drank tequila.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:09 AM       
I need to go to the beach and get a tan. Normally white as a ghost.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:24 AM       
I've been on roller coasters a lot.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:55 AM       
http://www.chambersfineart.com/en/contemp/sjinsong.html

SKATASTIC
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 11:57 AM       
Adams Family Daycare?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 12:04 PM       
The kid would be safe if you put it in this first.

Old Jul 14th, 2009, 12:24 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:52 PM       
Dimnos on 07/14/2009 10:27 am
Will it be a one issue deal or will there be more to come?

CAN'T YOU READ DUMBNOSE
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 02:58 PM       
Maybe not. What didnt I read? All I got was the first print would be sold at the con and then a second will be sold on line. I missed anything about it being a multi issue.
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:06 PM       
And what about those awesome shark shirts? Will there ever be any more of those to order online? Perhaps in time to order both it and Protos comic at the same time so we arent doing a miserly $3 online purchas?
The Unicorn
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 03:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I can't believe its already halfway through July. Anyone do anything summery this year at all?
We made oxy-acetylene bombs, drank a lot, and ate barbecued every kind of animal we could procure at the market.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
the market I just went to has camel, goat, kangaroo and just about anything equipped with hooves. But a lot of it is frozen so I don't know about quality. Frozen camel steak doesn't look 100% appetizing.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 05:35 PM       
Also, happy Bastille day to those of you who care.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
the market I just went to has camel, goat, kangaroo and just about anything equipped with hooves. But a lot of it is frozen so I don't know about quality. Frozen camel steak doesn't look 100% appetizing.
lol, I thought you meant walking around at first.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 09:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Maybe not. What didnt I read? All I got was the first print would be sold at the con and then a second will be sold on line. I missed anything about it being a multi issue.
He said if all goes well, he'll try to get her to do a color comic.

But more importantly, I think my word play on your name was Jawsome.