Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:02 AM        We really need to do this again
After someone mentioned their screen name being googled and finding a bunch of their old shit, I tried that with my name and got nothing cause there's like 1000 zomboids, but when I mixed it with i-mockery I stumbled onto this :O

Anyone else remember having lots of fun playing weekly games of SC with the i-mock group? That particular screenshot is from early 2003, so it's been a while and starcraft might be too old now, but we should get to playing something as a group again, if only once a week or so.

Edit: Fucking link is being a bitch.

That was very funny. Well done.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
I would totally do that again. I remember Jebus crushed at the second round, and i think he was AFK for some of it O
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:43 AM       
I'd so want to play Starcraft with some I-Mock guys.

And I'd lose, but I don't care.
Darryl is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 03:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam
And I'd lose, but I don't care.
As Yoda says, "That is why you fail."

I would love to play this again
I even remember that game

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 11:15 AM       
I am totaly in on this!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 12:49 PM       
No, you're not! VETS ONLY!

This is goin' better than expected. So far we're at 4 (5 if you count arrowx, which I'm not) people wanting to play and I'm sure there'll be others :O . I remember even mock got in on a few games back then. The games were always so fun, even if it usually ended with someone who was really good being ganged up on by the remains of everyone else. Just look at how badly whoreable destroyed us that game

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:16 PM       
I'll play if you let me.

But I think it'll vary what times I play.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 01:32 PM       
I played a lot of games with you guys back then actually, as did Doopa and Military Messiah. Good times indeed. But limiting it to "veterans only" clearly isn't the way to go since there aren't many vets left these days heheh.

Anyway, I might be up for some games sometime, but October is pretty much the busiest month of the year for me so I can't make any promises this month. After October though, hopefully my schedule will be a little less hectic and I can play some games here 'n there because I've still got my Starcraft and Brood Wars disks.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 02:21 PM       
I might play but I don't think I have the expansion unfortunately.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 02:58 PM       
I'm not even sure If I have Starcraft anymore. But I'm sure Zomboid would love to be able to smack me around every once in a while.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2006, 05:02 PM       
I'm in I play zerg

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 12:10 PM       
I'd be in on playing something. If it's Starcraft, I also don't have the expansion.

I remember when we did some SF/Marvel mame madness quite a while back. I remember having to go to my place of work that one night so I could play on a broadband connection.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
Pickled Patriarch
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 12:31 PM       
Starcraft is nothing without the expansion though. I remember it being painful to play after the expansion came out. Brood Wars just improved so many things about it. So to those of you who don't have the expansion, spend the 5 bux that it costs to buy it used (or new, probably) from your local game shop. It's totally worth it. Almost every game shop I've been to has a bunch o' copies of it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 12:53 PM       
i hate playing rts games against anything but the computer, because i am fucking terrible at them
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 01:15 PM       
DONT WORRY WILLIE ILL PROTECT YOU AND BE YOUR INGAME FRIEND
The Wolf
Old Oct 9th, 2006, 02:00 PM       
Yep. Alliances are real fun right until you see a nuke slowly fall down and destroy half your shit :D

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 05:59 PM       
I just got Brood Wars, but I'm not *cool* enough
to play with you guys
The Wolf
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 09:31 PM       
No fucking shit you're not. I pretty much don't care who else plays, but there is no fucking way you're going to. I know this sounds incredibly childish, but this is OUR secret club and the tree fort can't support your weight.

Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 09:55 PM       
HAHAHA

Shifty is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 11:06 PM       
ill play if you let me.

Cliff burton Gotta love the best metal bassist to get crushed by a bus.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2006, 11:37 PM       
I looked for the expansion way back when we had the original tournaments, but by the time I got it, it was so yesterday.

I'd be interested, but only if I can go against guys like Willy, because I really suck.

The Wolf
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 02:02 AM       
Even boogie will play. Cool :O

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 03:35 AM       
hey guys, fuck this.

let's play Beyond the Dark Portal
Pickled Patriarch
Old Oct 12th, 2006, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
hey guys, fuck this.

let's play Beyond the Dark Portal
No.
Banned