Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:04 PM        The Greatest MMORPG ever!
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39442.html
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:28 PM       
if this is about the hello kitty thing you deserve your ass kicked

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:29 PM       
I need my insulin now.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
if this is about the hello kitty thing you deserve your ass kicked
Mexicans hate cute.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
i like cute stuff i have a chtulu plush figure

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 5th, 2008, 08:41 PM       
You're just mad that you where camped by a lvl 70 baby seal.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 01:10 PM       
I think part of me died inside after watching 2 sec. of that.
Banned

foolfighter0010 is probably a spambot
Old Sep 6th, 2008, 10:52 PM       
......I don't know either to laugh or cry.......
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 19th, 2008, 10:56 PM       

Congratulations! You are now officially a Hello Kitty Online Founder! You do not need to take any action at this time – just stay tuned for further news.
As a Founder, you have access to Hello Kitty Online during the Founders' Beta and will be able to participate in the special events we have planned, including Hello Kitty’s birthday! You will also receive other benefits to be announced later, like special items and long-term status.
The Hello Kitty Online game client will be available for download around the first week of October, 2008. We will notify you in October when the game client is available for download. In order to receive the latest updates, please visit the Hello Kitty Online website and subscribe to our mailing list there. You can also read the latest Hello Kitty Online news at our official blog and discuss the game on our message boards.
Your free SanrioTown account gives you access to games, email, message boards, blogs, video editing/sharing, and much more! Have a look around before the Founders’ Beta officially begins!
NOTE: Hello Kitty Online is more fun with your friends! We are doing our best to accommodate as many people as we can in the Founder program, so tell your friends to sign up right now! The more the merrier! Just show them the super-simple instructions.
If you have questions, feel free to email us at onlinegame@hellokitty.com.
Congratulations once again and we look forward to seeing you during the Hello Kitty Online Founders' Beta!
The Hello Kitty Online Team
#1 on the ignore list
Neen is probably a spambot
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:20 AM       
How long did you have to play the game to get "Founder" status? Or is it basically just being smarter than most that participate?

You will abuse this power. Right?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
I had to sign up for my hellokitty email addy and then send a blank email. Click on the super simple instruction link. I haven't got to beta test it yet. In October I will though.

I will rule all bunnies with an iron paw!
Oozes machismo
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 02:01 AM       
I'm sure your merciless totalitarian regime will be downright adorable.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 01:45 PM       
I hear the Beijing monsters get a strength and damage boost against the Journalist class
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 20th, 2008, 02:45 PM       
Yeah, but that's China you racist.
Forum Virgin
Dylan is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 01:29 AM       
Wow, its like hello kitty puked on... runescape, maybe?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 7th, 2008, 01:19 PM       
The flash tutorial.
http://www.hellokittyonline.com/us/flash_tutorials/

I already have someone from here beta testing with me. There will be an I-mockery guild.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 8th, 2008, 01:18 AM       
I'M TRYIN TO GET UP ON THIS I HOPE THEY E-MAIL ME BACK SOON :9
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
They won't let you create a black person in the game. Lol. HKO is a gated community.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:16 PM       
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
They won't let you create a black person in the game. Lol. HKO is a gated community.
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:42 PM       
I'm guessing that penguin-thing is there because of affirmative action.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:45 PM       
Someones gotta collect the garbage on the streets.
Oozes machismo
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:47 PM       
Penguins = butlers
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:49 PM       
#1 on the ignore list
Old Oct 9th, 2008, 05:55 PM       
Driving Miss Kitty.