Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 08:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i totally didnt even realize this game had autoaim until a few days ago ;/
I like to take one of those hole reinforcement labels

and then cut around the outside to make the rim thinner.

Put the sight up on my weapon and then place the sticker on my monitor. BAM! now you can shoot from the hip with pretty damn good accuracy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 09:03 AM       
Depending on the gun you're using the sights are different heights away from the muzzle so the targeting is off.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 11:51 AM       
Not in any COD that I've played. I haven't played Black Ops BTW.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
I use a red dot sight on mostly assault rifles. The Enfield and FAMAS(possibly the M16 too) have a lower sight level than the AK47 and Commando. For reference if the AK47 and Commando sight lense is 3 inches in circumference then the Enfield and Famas have maybe a 2 inch circumference so it throws me off a bit switching between them over the course of prestiging.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
If center is still center, then I don't see how the circumference of the sight would throw it off. But I will just have to take your word for it as I don't have the game to prove you wrong. I'm almost positive that you don't know what I'm doing. I'm physically putting a small circle sticker on my screen where center would be.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
I'm peferctly aware of what you're doing. Putting the hole indicator on your actual tv.

What I mean by the indicator being slightly different though is if I am for a headshot using an AK47 I have to aim almost a little bit higher than their head for 1 bullet.

For the Famas and Enfield I can almost aim directly at the head and get closer to it actually hitting the head instead of either going over them of hitting them in the chest.

I guess you can still use the tv dot for the hip fire.

You play on PC I take it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:54 PM       
Yeah, on PC. are you talking about your gun moving from the recoil and then not aligning with center again?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 01:56 PM       
Oh wait, I think I see what you are saying. The arc of the bullet is different on the AK47.

But you are still aiming with your sights up, and the sticker is still on the sight right?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:15 PM       
yea i remember reading about people doing that in red dead redemption :O

its called quick scoping or some shit isnt it?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:56 PM       

I thought of it on my own. My brother was pissed when he visited and saw it on my screen.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 03:38 PM       
A few of my friends have been doing it for a while too. They have a perk for steady fire from the hip in black ops too that does help. The trajectory is slightly off on different guns but you would still be aiming at the center dot I guess. The recoil might be off though too since different guns have different recoil patterns.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 05:40 PM       
I like having a hollow circle so that you can still watch for people that are distant. If you put a solid red dot there, ou could have someone creeping far off and you wouldn't know cause the dot covered them. ALSO I LIKE TO SNIPE LIKE A LITTLE BITCH.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
Yeah, I used a heart shaped reticle for a few mins but then noticed it covered up too much of the sights.

Its annoying to snipe in Black Ops because you have to hold down the Left Analog Stick to hold your breath so you can aim steadily. So you can only hold it for so long.

I like the Bad Compay sniping physics a lot better.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
I can't even imagine it with out a mouse and keyboard. Sounds horrible.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 06:55 PM       
Its not bad. Probably a lot better on a good pc.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Sniping on Bad Company 2 is so much better.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 03:29 PM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
Last night I was so good.

I WAS ON FIREEEEEEEEEE.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 01:52 PM       

Easier to see full screen but I hit the guy in his head. Then a few seconds later Dylan died too
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 04:11 PM       
What does that have to do with him being Mexican?

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 19th, 2011, 04:51 PM       
I didn't know I was playing with you. ;_; I'll have to go back and see how I did on that. I've been on a hot streak today.
SKATASTIC
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:36 PM       
because I beaned him in the head with it.

Also, angie's water broke while I was playing with sam. I think it might have been his emblem that did it.

Its like the horse has the Mach 5 for a penis.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 04:41 PM       
My friend's tag is a shark eating a dick.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 23rd, 2011, 09:07 PM       
THE HORSE IS GETTING HIS NUTS YANKED.
Forum Virgin
darkkitten is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2011, 11:00 PM       
I thought bops was about equal with MW2 but probably a little better story.