FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne
-Tommy
what the hell is wrong with Tommy

Clockwork orange is the exact kinda movie I'm talking about. I LIKE THAT MOVIE TOO. But theres also shitty shit like SCARFACE and LOCK STOCK TWO SMOKIN BARRELS and ugh i cant even stand it

the mark of a insuferable dullard is when their myspace movies list looks like this:

Big Lebowski, Clockwork Orange, Scarface, Lock Stock, Shaun of the Dead, etc.[/b]
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 09:54 AM       
Queen of the Damned

I usually have higher standards, but Aalyiah is pleasant to look at, and the movie was fun in a stupid way.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 12:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectre X
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE
The Last Unicorn ;<
seconded
The Last unicorn is seriously fucking awesome, guys. Don't be embarassed to like it.
I'M ALLOWED TO BE AMBARRASED I'M A BOY X_X
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 12:18 PM       
also: all the stare wars prequals
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 12:26 PM       
I'm by no means embarassed by it (though some people have told me I should be), but I love action movies with absurd plots. Well, I guess all action movies are absurd for the most part, but some of them go above and beyond. Movies like "Con Air" and "The Rock" entertain me to no end.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 02:15 PM       
Ah, the cinematic masterpiece that is Con Air. Now that's a movie that i'm PROUD to say that I like. Just a few weeks ago myself and a few friends drank some brews and watched this comedic film not once, but two nights in a row. It's that good.

Anyone who hasn't seen this Bruckhiemer summer blockbuster needs to buy, rent, or illegally download it immediately.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:29 PM       
i love both movies

'put the bunnay back in the box' become one of my dad's 'hilarious' catch phrases for a while

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 03:36 PM       
The Under Seige series and just about every other Steven segal flick out there. What more could you want , under seige has a coked up gary busey who probably thinks whats going on around him is real and tommy lee jones at the bad guy. Its a shame that the good old fashioned action movies like True Lies, and Die Hard arent around anymore people expect everything but mind numbing fun from cinema these days.
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Yeah. If someone made a movie about staring contests, I could only imagine that a prequel to it would kinda suck.

say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 06:58 PM       
Steel magnolias with julia roberts, dolly parton and sally fields
OH GOD
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 07:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy
Steel magnolias with julia roberts, dolly parton and sally fields
ohh speaking of movies w/ dolly parton, how about that best little whorehouse in texas
OH GOD
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 07:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne
Quote:
Yeah. If someone made a movie about staring contests, I could only imagine that a prequel to it would kinda suck.
dufresne something you should know about me is that on my myspace page one of my interests is listed as "intentional imspelling of words"
Resident Lurker
DuFresne is probably a spambot
Old Oct 4th, 2006, 11:00 PM       
oh.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 12:16 AM       
people are embarassed of the big lebowski? i only saw that last year and liked it abit, i didn't know it was some kind of stereotype to like that movie, but I don't really associate with stupid people too often.

WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT YOURE NIHILISTS that was probably the only part of the movie i laughed hard.
Charming
Dr. V is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 02:55 AM       
The little mermaid
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 08:40 AM       
Ladyboy Orgy 2: Revenge of the cumshot
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 01:35 PM       
Willie

Never even heard of it

Does it show dolly's boobs in the movie? If so, I'll definitely add it to my rental list.

Aw hell, I'll rent it anyway. If it says "whorehouse" in the title of the movie and it was made in the 80's...there definitely have to be nekkid boobs in the movie.

Edit: oops
OH GOD
Old Oct 5th, 2006, 02:28 PM       
it's a musical with burt reynolds and dom deluise in it
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 6th, 2006, 02:52 AM       
I get to see my daddy for the first time on July 14th.

fastrunner is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2006, 06:01 PM       
Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights and Dirty Dancing
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 02:53 PM       
man i'm never watching havana nights, no fucking swayze
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 05:04 PM       
Its my way, or the highway

Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Oct 23rd, 2006, 07:09 PM       
Over the Top

kazzai is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2006, 12:08 AM       
bubbleboy.......
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2006, 04:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Over the Top
This movie should be remade with Charles Grodin and Martin Short, and It'd be CLIFFORD 2